Main Menu

Tiny animals

Started by Cyberleader2000, 08 August, 2013, 10:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: TordelBack on 19 August, 2013, 12:58:44 PMBut more seriously (...), a mammoth.  Who wouldn't want to own a living oxymoron.

I agrea with you there.

Quote from: TordelBack on 19 August, 2013, 12:58:44 PM
Yet another Cyberleader2000 thread enters my all-time favourites list.

what others of mine have been that great ?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Greg M.

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 23 August, 2013, 07:07:06 PM

Have you honestly forgotten your pinnacle of thread-dom: 'My social life problem can anyone help' already? Because I haven't. I still have nightmares about it. I wake up intermittently screaming "Just bloody ask her out!" before the black void of slumber mercifully claims me again.

nuffsaid

My cat...be cause she would eat less and be less anoying!

shaolin_monkey

Bat King

Quote from: SimeonB on 09 August, 2013, 02:34:59 PM
Quote from: von Boom on 09 August, 2013, 01:53:17 PM
A yeti. I will love him and pet him and call him George.

Personally, would prefer a bunny wabbit - all of my own...

Shoulda turned left at Albuquerque.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

O Lucky Stevie!

Remember these ads from the back covers of your Gold Key Star Trek comics?

Stevie would do similar with a Neanderthal community in a terrarium.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

shaolin_monkey

You can still get them. They're disgusting looking things; the type of creature you might get if you never cleaned your toilet.

Simon Beigh

Quote from: Greg M. on 23 August, 2013, 07:34:23 PM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 23 August, 2013, 07:07:06 PM

Have you honestly forgotten your pinnacle of thread-dom: 'My social life problem can anyone help' already? Because I haven't. I still have nightmares about it. I wake up intermittently screaming "Just bloody ask her out!" before the black void of slumber mercifully claims me again.

I started to read this thread, out of interest... Grud on a Greenie! I mean, life was too short to read it all - especially the several pages of children's naming discussion - but it really is a nerve-racking hell... It's like a funted-up version of Eastenders!

I hope the lady of your dreams was found, Cyber...

Simon Beigh

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 24 August, 2013, 02:07:34 PM
You can still get them. They're disgusting looking things; the type of creature you might get if you never cleaned your toilet.

Some people at work kept them in a tiny tank on their desk. That claim about them being clean? Not true. The tank was a mess after a few weeks...

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: nuffsaid on 23 August, 2013, 08:31:54 PM
My cat...be cause she would eat less and be less anoying!
No, no she wouldn't.

shaolin_monkey

Anyone remember the Star Wars Giga Pets series?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B002LFGRYA

I had this Rancor one. It was freakin awesome! Raise your own Rancor from birth. Feed it people and watch it grow. At full size it filled the bloody screen!

Besides the usual 'clean up droppings, let it sleep, give it medicine' malarkey you could also play with it.  You would throw it a humanoid with a club or stick, and carefully timed button presses meant your Rancor avoided the blows, grabbed the humanoid and ate him! Such sadistic pleasure to be had.

Yeah, I loved my pet Rancor.