Main Menu

Oldie/Newbie/Droid saying Hello!

Started by Ian_Richardson, 27 March, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian_Richardson

Evenin' All...

Just saying a quick "Hi" to one & all. My name's Ian, Prog reader from the very first issue & like a lot of us I'm sure, dipped in & out over the years. That said, a regular reader these days, continually impressed with the current quality. Also a past Art Droid for quite a few Progs (please don't go back to check them out, I can & do  actually draw properly for a living these days, lol).

Will be attempting to join in on as many threads as possible that work & my meagre social life will allow :D

Colin YNWA

Wow I'm so glad I double checked and discovered that Ian Richardson of circa early 2000s Prog credits wasn't John Richardson of early Mean Arena fame. Christ image exposing my ignorance on a thread dedicated to saying hello to the fella, that'd be really embarassing. Least he'll never know now...

...arh damnit!

Oh well welcome aboard and have fun.

TordelBack

Is this the Ian Richardson of the Sinister Dexter prison arc?  If so, nice!  Welcome aboard, sir!

WhizzBang

Welcome to the board! What stuff from the current crop has impressed you the most?

sheridan

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 27 March, 2018, 05:43:23 PM
Wow I'm so glad I double checked and discovered that Ian Richardson of circa early 2000s Prog credits wasn't John Richardson of early Mean Arena fame. Christ image exposing my ignorance on a thread dedicated to saying hello to the fella, that'd be really embarassing. Least he'll never know now...

...arh damnit!

Not the only person whose first thought was of early 1980s Richardson!  Though this one won't be too difficult to seek out, as they'd have been reprinted in the run of floppies not so long ago...

Welcome to the board, Ian!

Ian_Richardson

...arh damnit!

I think you got away with it & no-one noticed... Nice work on keeping it close to your chest there ;) Thanks Colin!

Ian_Richardson

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 March, 2018, 08:39:49 PM
Is this the Ian Richardson of the Sinister Dexter prison arc?  If so, nice!  Welcome aboard, sir!

Guilty as charged! Among a whole bunch of other Ramon & Finnegan stuff, a couple of Dredd's & a few Future Shocks etc. Thank you very much kind Sir!

Ian_Richardson

Quote from: WhizzBang on 27 March, 2018, 08:47:20 PM
Welcome to the board! What stuff from the current crop has impressed you the most?

Thank you! From last week's Prog, just about everything tbh... especially the lush Chris Weston art! Recently been enjoy the new Alienist stuff, Abnett's Grey Area, plus new guys like Dan Cornwell coming through & bringing in art droids like Leonardo Manco on the Rogue strip he did. Yourself?

Ian_Richardson

Quote from: sheridan on 28 March, 2018, 01:03:50 AM

...arh damnit!

Not the only person whose first thought was of early 1980s Richardson!  Though this one won't be too difficult to seek out, as they'd have been reprinted in the run of floppies not so long ago...

Welcome to the board, Ian!

Thanks! I'm thinking I should change name's to avoid further confusion now... Has Middenface McNulty been taken? :D

Fungus

Quote from: Ian_Richardson on 28 March, 2018, 03:09:19 PM
Thanks! I'm thinking I should change name's to avoid further confusion now... Has Middenface McNulty been taken? :D

I think they all have?  ;)