Main Menu

In like Flint

Started by Dunk!, 04 June, 2004, 02:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunk!

A very hung-over Henry Flint gave me his email address at Bristol so I could contact him about purchasing some original art he didn't have at the con.

When he wrote it down he was very unsure if he'd got it right, he was very, very hung-over and it turns out he hadn't. Pants.

Does anyone have an email address for him? Please don't post it on the board, but if you have one could you email it to me? Or if ya don't want to give out private email addresses (and I don't stand in judgement of you if you don't) could anyone who is in contact with him tell him to use the email address on the business card I gave him 'cos I just can't get through.

Muchos thanks in advance.

Tulkas
"Trust we"

The Amstor Computer

I'd also like to get in contact with Henry Flint, so if anyone can help, mail me using the link here.

Wake

I'll email your address to him.

Cheers,

Wake

Wake

My email to Henry bounced (account over quota). If you got the same error you probably have the correct address.

Wake

Dunk!

Ah, that's probably it.

Cheers Wake much appreciated.
"Trust we"

W. R. Logan

If you mail me then I'll forward it to henry, if he then chooses to reply you'll have his address.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

+rufus+

I'm selling Henry's art for him, if you have any requests, questions,wants drop me a line!
Rufus