Main Menu

Anyone seen these supposed teaser posters?

Started by malkymac, 28 June, 2011, 04:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malkymac

Colin YNWA

Emperor

I have bunged Rich Johnson the update on that and posted it in their thread:

QuoteLionsgate just informed me that DREDD teaser poster floating around is not official.

http://twitter.com/#!/Poni_Boy/status/84270931731689473

Not official leaves the door open for it being an early mock-up I suppose, but the bottom line is whatever the first teaser poster will be, it isn't going to be that. I'm kind of hoping they skip the teaser and show us Jock's Dredd poster but I suppose they might want to start ramping up the PR slowly so I can wait.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Beaky Smoochies

Thank drokk it's not the real teaser poster, it's alright, but not nearly as good as the real one when it pops up- not to mention Jock's actual poster for the movie :thumbsup:- anyone any scoops on when we'll see something, ComicCon, perchance!?
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Michaelvk

Hm.. Having another look at the emblems pasted to the side of the pick-up trucks in the set spy photos, it appears to be the same..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

MarsHottentot

It's fake - check the Bleeding Cool link again for confirmation.
"I'm Asking You...BEGGING You-My Flesh, My Blood... It's Not Too Late!  Fix It Joe! You - You And Rico - You Can Do It..." - Judge Fargo

SMOKESCREEN:ED:9