Main Menu

Favourite CLASSIC art droid Round 2 - Carlos Ezquerra or Steve Dillon

Started by Colin YNWA, 11 January, 2021, 06:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Lorenzo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 14 January, 2021, 06:33:12 AM
Voting closed

Will anyone be able to stop the Carlos wagon? If a talent like Steve Dillon give loads of deserved praise can't take any votes off 'The King' who can? This was was pretty count and dry from the start and its little surprise to say

Carlos Ezquerra

is through to the Quarter Finals.

Unless I've become invisible, Steve took one vote off Carlos!  :wave:

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Lorenzo on 14 January, 2021, 10:54:44 AM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 14 January, 2021, 06:33:12 AM
Voting closed

Will anyone be able to stop the Carlos wagon? If a talent like Steve Dillon give loads of deserved praise can't take any votes off 'The King' who can? This was was pretty count and dry from the start and its little surprise to say

Carlos Ezquerra

is through to the Quarter Finals.

Unless I've become invisible, Steve took one vote off Carlos!  :wave:

It was counted and logged Lorenzo - my phrasing was clumsy there is all - for effect and meladrama rather than any other reason. There was also an abstention or two as well.

My opening gambit should have more accurately read.

QuoteWill anyone be able to stop the Carlos wagon? If a talent like Steve Dillon give loads of deserved praise can't take barely any votes off 'The King' who can? This was was pretty count cut and dry from the start and its little surprise to say

Lorenzo