Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Nice!  Second from the left, Is that... Zombie Jack Nicholson?

COMMANDO FORCES

That one threw me until I picked it up and had a good look. I reckon it's Blade.

COMMANDO FORCES

On checking the London spend, I seem to have spent just under £300, yes £300 on a bloody day out. I can't believe it, I could have put that towards lots of 2000AD figures and stuff when they all start to hit the shelves.

Still I suppose I should spend some money on the family now and again.

Dandontdare

My computer seems to have died. Blue screen of death every time it tries to load windows. Spent all last night running long hardware diagnostics from the boot menu, all passed OK but the fecker still won't open  - in normal mode, in safe mode or even "at last good configuration" mode.

Since XP was pre-installed when I bought it, I can't even reformat and reload windows. Arse. Will be popping in to te forum at work, but may not be around as much as normal in the coming weeks!

staticgirl

TordelBack

Devons Daddy

NEW BOSS, NEW RULES, no time to be here recently.
on top of hte changes now, and i like the new boss,
but it has been a minor impediment not making the effort to come here and smile. share and laugh. damn i missed it.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Kerrin

Dandontdare

Quote from: staticgirl on 12 February, 2010, 04:20:41 PM
ooh that's a bugger... load ubuntu os for now?

Is it possible to load something when you don't have a working OS to start with? All this is way over my head. All i know is I switch it on and it don't work!

COMMANDO FORCES

Damn. Now that it's not raining or snowing I am in the garden finishing off the fortified installation for the two remaining girls. Once this is finished we will get some more as the fox that killed Elsie won't be visiting again (story for Hell-Trek) and there will be no weak points.
For a start the missus will lock the buggers up when they are put to bed  ::)
Must crack on as this doing nothing is making me cold.

Rog69

I was sitting with my 4 year old daughter doing colouring in while my 6 month old was crawling around under the table. I looked down to see the baby holding a purple felt tip that she had managed to get the lid off and draw a joker smile on her face with while she tried to suck it. It is proving tough to get off and I have to go out with her in about half an hour.

I'm a terrible parent  :(

Noisybast

Quote from: House of Usher on 06 February, 2010, 09:14:57 PM
quorn fillet salsa (tastes likje chicken!)

Bloody doesn't! Against my better judgement, I let my girlfriend get some of these fetid articles recently and serve 'em up for tea. I'd say they lie considerably closer to soggy MDF than chicken on the taste chart. Blecch!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

House of Usher

Quote from: Noisybast on 13 February, 2010, 03:41:40 PM
Against my better judgement, I let my girlfriend get some of these fetid articles recently and serve 'em up for tea. I'd say they lie considerably closer to soggy MDF than chicken on the taste chart. Blecch!

I'm not convinced she can cook.  :-\
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

The missus cooked up a quorn korma t'other night and it was all kinds of scrummy.  In my long veggie years I'd grown quite tired of quorn (although I never tired, nor yet tire, of beanfeast, undisputed king of the rehydratables), but I really enjoy it as an option now.  Also, have wife now, better cook than I.  

Nap Normal

Quote from: House of Usher on 13 February, 2010, 03:50:08 PM
Quote from: Noisybast on 13 February, 2010, 03:41:40 PM
Against my better judgement, I let my girlfriend get some of these fetid articles recently and serve 'em up for tea. I'd say they lie considerably closer to soggy MDF than chicken on the taste chart. Blecch!

I'm not convinced she can cook.  :-\

Comedy gold.
Take a bow to rapturous applause HoU.
I salute your comedy wit.
Bw
Jay
Falling in love makes you fat.