Main Menu

Tharg's Trivia Challenge

Started by I, Cosh, 09 April, 2014, 08:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Yes, Greg - that's it. And it only took you 6 seconds.  ::)

See what I mean? This is like the Eurovison- I don't want to win anymore!

Greg M.

Quote from: Link Prime on 21 June, 2014, 02:02:05 PM
Yes, Greg - that's it. And it only took you 6 seconds.  ::)

Well, I had to think about it.

My turn - what horrific fate befalls Brian De Vimto in 'Judge Dredd'?

judgerufian

is he the guy that crashes a hoverpod into a delivery of donated blood while trying to escape having to donate blood himself (all because he suffers from a phobia of blood)?

Greg M.

Nope, but good guess. That's the Brendan McCarthy story from somewhere in the 500s, isn't it? Brian De Vimto's fate occurs somewhere in the 300s.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Greg M. on 23 June, 2014, 03:32:15 PM
Nope, but good guess. That's the Brendan McCarthy story from somewhere in the 500s, isn't it? Brian De Vimto's fate occurs somewhere in the 300s.

There's a lot of potential fates during that period so I'm going to hedge my bets and see if I get away with.

While turning into a werewolf, he gets shot by a stupid gun coursing him to get Mean mean and getting a face full of 4. Dazed he wonders into the path of a mechanical football team and is filmed as they trample him. The resulting lack of face coursing him to loose an election to an orangutan. As if not down on his luck enough an alien bounty hunter gives chase with his doggie things whose name neither he nor I can remember. Exhausted he grabs a syni-hot dog which inflates him to the point where he was about to explode, but just before he does a dinosaur chomps him in one.

As if that's not enough shite out by the mesothermic predator many years later he falls victim to vampire judges before being shot by a blind Dredd...

...phew gotta have it covered somewhere there?

strontium71

Perp that's eaten by a mutant alligator in Gator :)
...because I hate you.

Greg M.

strontium71 has it! But what's more amazing is that Colin somehow hasn't!

Colin YNWA

Damn you Alligator... DAMMMNNNN YOOUUUU!

Fungus

That's the Kim Raymond Enigma...