Main Menu

Brand New Cal Hab T-shirt

Started by Robo-K33F, 10 November, 2008, 12:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmmf,  I think he's already had mair than his fair share o' butteries n bridies. Holiday eh?  can I have mine in the form of a days wages please ?

Noisybast

Quote from: "Proudhuff"Jings! i need this for new National Holiday at the end of the month (thanks Eckie!)

After the Paddy's Day T-Shirts, I wouldn't put money on them arriving in time...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Satanist

Am I the only haggistani that disnae like this? I guess so.

I would much rather have a Kenny Who.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

From the parli-interwebthingy...

The St Andrew's Day Holiday (Scotland) Bill was approved by Parliament on Wednesday November 29, 2006.
It aims to promote St Andrew's Day on November 30 as a national celebration of Scottish identity and culture across the whole of Scotland.
What the Bill does not do
•   It does not automatically create an additional day off work or school
•   It does not oblige employers to change their existing pattern of holidays
•   It does not add to the total number of designated local holidays in any year
What the Bill does do
•   The Bill adds a date - November 30, or the following Monday should November 30 fall on a weekend - to the schedule of bank holidays in Scotland
•   It provides the legal framework in which the St Andrew's Day bank holiday could be substituted for an existing local holiday from another date in the year
•   It gives employers the discretion to choose St Andrew's Day as an alternative option, replacing a holiday taken at another time
•   Each organisation and company is free to take its own decision about what to do. Whether you decide to have a holiday, or not to, or to replace an existing one. A decision is not bound in any way by the new legislation
Ministers are keen to encourage employers to consider the possibility of a St Andrew's Day holiday on November 30 and the Executive is engaging with its own employees to identify the best way of responding to the new legislation.

Your question on bank/public holidays also answered:

//http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2005/01/bankholidays
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

Oh well, that's a whole heap of nothing then.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Dandontdare

I expect Hi-Ex will be awash with these tees! (might even make it up there for my first ever con!)

Proudhuff

Quote from: "Dog Deever"Oh well, that's a whole heap of nothing then.

indeed, unless some bright spark adds it on to your holiday list, even better the schools aren't off!! :lol:
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

QuoteI expect Hi-Ex will be awash with these tees!

Hmmm- Inverness in mid-Feb.
You'll never see them for layers of shirts, fleeces and hoodies :D

Bolt-01

Could you imagine a group photo in Jimmy Chows with us all in that? :)

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

So it's just me that doesn't like it then?

(And I'm normally a big fan of all things Cam Kennedy).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

I, Cosh

Quote from: "The Satanist"Am I the only haggistani that disnae like this? I guess so.
I would much rather have a Kenny Who.
Quote from: "Tiplodocus"So it's just me that doesn't like it then?
(And I'm normally a big fan of all things Cam Kennedy).
Well, it looks like you two will always have each other.

I propose a night on the bevvy in Glasgow sometime in December. Anyone not wearing a Cal-Hab T-shirt has to buy a double-round.
We never really die.

Buttonman

Quote from: "The Cosh"I propose a night on the bevvy in Glasgow sometime in December. Anyone not wearing a Cal-Hab T-shirt has to buy a double-round.

I should be available for said meeting.

Got my t-shirt today and it is a lovely thing to behold. Like the back '2000ad' print too - extra classy!

Dog Deever

A night on the bevvy in Glasgow? It's a stab vest ye'll be needin' then, aye?