Main Menu

Lawless Model Raffle

Started by shaolin_monkey, 11 March, 2019, 07:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Hi all

I am pleased to say my Carlos Ezquerra tribute model is complete! He will be on a nice stand, currently being handcrafted and kindly donated to the cause by a good friend.

This will be up for raffle at the Lawless convention in May exclusively. All proceeds will go to Save the Children.

Raffle tickets will be £3 each, or £10 for four on the day. The aim is £300 by the end of the day.

There will be a live draw at the end of Lawless!

Here he is with my other Carlos inspired models.

Tjm86

Words simply cannot do that justice ....

shaolin_monkey

Cheers dude! I'm hoping folk at Lawless are impressed enough to part with some cash for a good cause at the event!

shaolin_monkey

A friend of mine hand made a stand for the Carlos droid. As it was larger than expected, I'm going to include the Gronk as part of the prize.

£3 a ticket at the event only, or £10 for four. The winner gets the stand, art droid Carlos, and the Gronk holding all the accessories!

broodblik

The final product likes great
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: broodblik on 23 April, 2019, 05:34:08 AM
The final product likes great

Thank you very much! I hope it raises a ton of cash for the cause on the day.

On a related note, can I just say a massive thank you to the person who donated a chunk of cash on the JustGiving page, but did not want any raffle tickets - they just wanted toget the total up to £500! Thank you so much for your generosity!!

£500!! £200 over target!!

I'm staggered by the generosity of everyone - thank you so much, and good luck to those who have raffle tickets. Just under a month until the draw!

shaolin_monkey

Check it out folks - the final total for the online raffle and the one at Lawless last Saturday, all for Save the Children!

Thanks once again for your incredible generosity. The result far exceeded my wildest fundraising dreams!

For those waiting to hear about the online raffle for Dredd Werewolf, Don Uggie, and Cookie, I'm hoping to complete the draw this week, film it, and post the results here. Watch this space!!!

shaolin_monkey

‪It's the final draw for the Lawless Model Raffle for Save the Children!

‪Watch this video to see the winners from the event, and results of the final draw for Werewolf Dredd, Cookie, and star prize Don Uggie Apelino (signed by Mike McMahon)!‬

‪https://youtu.be/YJiEqxgfHRE‬

Eamonn Clarke

Congratulations on the awesome total, Dave. And to the lucky winners.

shaolin_monkey

Final final total! (Maybe :D )

shaolin_monkey

I've just got word from the other online raffle winner, Steve Sullivan, that Werewolf Dredd survived the journey through Royal Mail's Undercity!

So, with Cookie, Werewolf Dredd, and Don Uggie Apelino all safely delivered, that concludes the JustGiving Lawless Model Raffle! (See pics)

Once again, a reminder that we collectively raised £1406 for Save the Children when including the raffle on the day of Lawless itself - a phenomenal amount. Thank you all for your generosity!

Same again next year? 😄

IAMTHESYSTEM

These are Beautiful pictures and a fantastic result.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla