Main Menu

Nort Gathering for the DREDD film Premier

Started by Beeks, 20 June, 2012, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beeks

Hi folks

Was thinking it would be good for a few of us to meet up for the Premier in September if anyone fancies it?
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Kirbs

Sounds like this could be a good/nice idea.

Dandontdare

definitely up for this.

How does one get to a film premier? I expect lots of seats will be invited guests, but can you just buy tickets in the normal way? I expect Molch-R will let us know.

Beeks

Quote from: Dandontdare on 20 June, 2012, 11:27:01 AM
definitely up for this.

How does one get to a film premier? I expect lots of seats will be invited guests, but can you just buy tickets in the normal way? I expect Molch-R will let us know.

When I say Premier I don't mean the red carpet Premier  :lol:

I just mean the first date it is shown to Joe Public  :D
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Dandontdare on 20 June, 2012, 11:27:01 AM
How does one get to a film premier?

Become (in)famous. You've 2 and a bit months.

SmallBlueThing

Nort gathering for Dredd movie itinerary:

10am arrive at cinema, moan about price of tickets and say "eh, t'weren't like this in t'old days"

11am take seats in flea-ridden cinema that hasnt seen a lick of paint in twenty years. Say "eh, it's reet lovely in ere, 'appen we should come to pitchers more often instead of gowwan to t'dogs every friday, ee."

11.05 remove flat caps and pat heads of whippets as they curl up under seats.

11.10 undo top buttons of chequered brown trousers, breathe out and say "ee, 'appen these seats are a bit small."

11.15 drink brown ale and eat pies.

12.00 watch film.

2pm go to pub. Discuss football and pigeons.

SBT

Noisybast

Tsk. Southers...

I've already made tentative plans to hit the IMAX at the Odeon in Liverpool L1 on opening weekend. You are all, of course, welcome to join us.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

klute

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 22 June, 2012, 06:43:51 PM

10am arrive at cinema, moan about price of tickets and say "eh, t'weren't like this in t'old days"

11am take seats in flea-ridden cinema that hasnt seen a lick of paint in twenty years. Say "eh, it's reet lovely in ere, 'appen we should come to pitchers more often instead of gowwan to t'dogs every friday, ee."

11.10 undo top buttons of chequered brown trousers, breathe out and say "ee, 'appen these seats are a bit small."

12.00 watch film.

SBT

I think you got that spot on other than leaving our whippets chain to the lampost out side the flick's to then reward them with a bag of crisps and i pint in the pub ;)
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Colin YNWA

12.00 watch film.

SBT

Yeah and you Southern lot are just jealous that you don't do it like that!

(Down boy leave me pie n peas alone...)

Beeks

12.00 watch film.

SBT

You secretly want to be us..why else would you always invade our thread?

Do you get Norts invading your shandy drinking thread?

No

Now get you John pearly Terry jellied racist eeled cockney Chaz Boris Johnson Dave give it a rest arse out of our thread you norty cant

Danbo

Norts,nice ;)

I'm at the Manchester Filmworks first showing on the best screen possible....then it's out for a quick tripe butty  and back in for the second showing.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Beeks

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 23 June, 2012, 11:37:14 AM
Norts,nice ;)

I'm at the Manchester Filmworks first showing on the best screen possible....then it's out for a quick tripe butty  and back in for the second showing.

I'm thinking the filmworks!

Danbo

I'll be the hobbit sized 38 year old with the huge tub of ben n jerrys and a Dredd T.

Danbo

12.00 watch film.

SBT
Steady on sunbeam,we know how to fuck folk up wi our martial art known as Eckky Thump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJxGi8bizEg

Large48

SBT, the ones with any cash won't even get out of Greggs................ :-X
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]