Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 03 August, 2013, 09:25:17 PM
I could only see lawyers benefitting from any such legal moves

That'll be Mrs Morrison then.  ;)
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

matty_ae

I think she 's actually a Corporate Insurance Broker who dresses like Barberella!

While im being random listen to the podcasts x 3 fat man on batman - kevin smith with grant morrison
Amazing stuff

hippynumber1

I've just had an e-mail from Colin at Rebellion.  It informed me that my order for a second copy of Zenith has been cancelled as the book was limited to one per household (guess I should have read the smallprint). I had ordered a second copy to send on to a fellow boarder who, for one reason or another, couldn't order a copy himself. Now, I can't be the only person in the 1,000 who ordered more than one so are those 'extra' copies going to be made available in store?

COMMANDO FORCES

The old speculators ruse  ;)

hippynumber1

I'll 'speculator' you, Mister! (shakes fist)  :lol:

Skullmo

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 18 August, 2013, 11:42:34 AM
I've just had an e-mail from Colin at Rebellion.  It informed me that my order for a second copy of Zenith has been cancelled as the book was limited to one per household (guess I should have read the smallprint). I had ordered a second copy to send on to a fellow boarder who, for one reason or another, couldn't order a copy himself. Now, I can't be the only person in the 1,000 who ordered more than one so are those 'extra' copies going to be made available in store?

Was the fellow boarder Mr. Edward Bay ?
It's a joke. I was joking.

hippynumber1

I try and help a brother out and I get baseless accusations thrown my way. Screw you guys, I'm going home...

Link Prime

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 19 August, 2013, 12:38:10 PM
I try and help a brother out and I get baseless accusations thrown my way. Screw you guys, I'm going home...

Any truth to the rumour you've so many copies of Prog 1208 that you use it as toilet paper?

hippynumber1

Quote from: Link Prime on 19 August, 2013, 12:42:06 PM

Any truth to the rumour you've so many copies of Prog 1208 that you use it as toilet paper?

To be fair, that one's true!  :-[

ming

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 19 August, 2013, 12:47:38 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 19 August, 2013, 12:42:06 PM

To be fair, that one's true!  :-[

You could have been sensible and used earlier sought-after issues for that; the 'banned' Progs, f'rinstance.  I'd think the bog paper aspect of those would be more welcome compared to the more recent shiny paper stock :lol:

Steve Green

mutters something about sweetcorn...

TordelBack

Quote from: Steve Green on 19 August, 2013, 01:17:44 PM

My nominee for Post of the Year.

ming

Quote from: Steve Green on 19 August, 2013, 01:17:44 PM

Yeah, that stuff plays havoc with my biorhythms.

Steve Green

HoHoHo (TM General Mills)