Main Menu

Can't seem to download purchases from the Rebellion Account site

Started by The Adventurer, 30 January, 2016, 02:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Adventurer

Today I bought a handful of comics off the iPad App to catch me up, and when I got onto the Rebellion site to download my DRM-Free copies, the download links lead to server error pages.

Anyone else having problems?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: The Adventurer on 30 January, 2016, 02:16:46 AM
Today I bought a handful of comics off the iPad App to catch me up, and when I got onto the Rebellion site to download my DRM-Free copies, the download links lead to server error pages.

Hi -if you PM me the email address you use to log into your Rebellion Account on the 2000 AD iPad app I can look into this.  Also, could you let me know which particular Prog/Meg numbers are giving you errors? Is it just items you can't download, or can you not download any[ purchases from the Rebellion Account Portal website?

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: 2000ADWebDroid on 01 February, 2016, 10:25:52 AM
Quote from: The Adventurer on 30 January, 2016, 02:16:46 AM

Hi -if you PM me the email address you use to log into your Rebellion Account on the 2000 AD iPad app I can look into this.  Also, could you let me know which particular Prog/Meg numbers are giving you errors? Is it just items you can't download, or can you not download any[ purchases from the Rebellion Account Portal website?

This doesn't seem to be a general problem, according to our tests, but maybe there's a problem with some specific products or your account, so if you can provide details of the problematic products and PM me your email address, we can investigate further

The Adventurer

For whatever reason the problem seems to have cleared up today. Previously I was unable to download any of my purchased content. Clicking the download button would direct me to a connection not found page in my web browser. At any rate it appears to be fine now. Thanks for getting back to me.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: The Adventurer on 01 February, 2016, 05:18:02 PM
For whatever reason the problem seems to have cleared up today. Previously I was unable to download any of my purchased content. Clicking the download button would direct me to a connection not found page in my web browser. At any rate it appears to be fine now. Thanks for getting back to me.

Okay thanks for lettng us know. If you encounter such problems again, the speediest way to get a response is to the use the "Contact Us" form here, selecting the "Website Technical Problems" option from the drop-down. Thanks.