Main Menu

Exciting Digital Archives News

Started by 2000AD Online, 20 June, 2002, 02:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

NOT!  Still waiting

I'd say don't buy any digital Archives until you hear from someone who ordered one and got it in reasonable time. It could happen.
  If I get mine and it's good I'll let you know but that doesn't mean they'll deliver future ones on time.

paulvonscott

I would've thought that once the basic and probably unforseen problems were sorted out, then, barring some other new and improved unforseen glitch any future ones would all arrive on time.

Considering the prices seem to be getting stupid for progs again (oh the joy of the early nineties crash)  I may give in and get some.

Though, not yet :)

2000AD Online

This particular problem could have been forseen, by checking the quality of the things before selling them to us.
       Future ones may well arrive on time but their performance so far doesn't make me hopeful.

paulvonscott

But they probably saw proofs which looked great Floyd.  But as always theres many a slip twixt cup and lip.  Or whatever.

Wake

I own a proof containing progs 1-8. It's pretty good, though I've commented before that the pages that were originally in black and white come out better than the ones that have been scanned from colour.

Wake

Something Fishy

I'm also p'd off that i haven't received it yet.

What happened to "This Week at the latest"?

I'm going to start asking for interest on my money soon!!