Main Menu

Loose ends

Started by 2000AD Online, 11 December, 2002, 07:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnystress

I really hate to even type these words after the fiasco, but did you actually receive and get to read the 'digital archives'?(shudder)
Were they ok?I thought the whole idea had been scrapped, hence the refund and apologies from rebellion

2000AD Online

JC,

My Japanese is functional and improving.  My wife's Japanese is pretty much perfect, since she's been working on it for 37 years!  Consider me retained!

Cheers,

Floyd

2000AD Online

Yes, I got a free copy and an apology from Tharg.  
sugoi!

Matt Timson

SNB- the Synthetic Non Being.  Yeah, I loved that- the original "fog Devils" was the first story I ever drew a strip to.  It was crap of course- but I was only twelve...

Wonder where it is now?
Pffft...

Matt

Like a scratched record I'll hammer on with this loose end...Nero Narcos. I reckon his brain is inside his old robo butler who just so happens to be serving Judge Edgar, who just happens to be in charge of the same penal colony that the Chief Judges Man is serving in. I don't know about you guys but i never bought Narcos never having a backup plan and just chucking it all in to have a one on one scrap with Dredd.

Slippery PD

Im sure Matt Smith mentioned this at the of his talk at Dreddcon, saying something along the lines of The Cheif judges man will be reappearing next year......  I got the impression that some of the loose ends will be tied up.

- Yer slippo  

Tu-plang

Maybe all of them in a super-villian kind of way.  Like Helter-Skelter except (yes it's possible) even more OTT and hammed up.

W. R. Logan

Wagner mentioned it at Dredd:Con no artist has been assigned yet.

La PLaca Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Al_Ewing

If the Angel Gang fell in the lava and came out alive... then so did the Mutant. I was expecting him in that full length story 'In the Year 20thingy'(I don't own it curses so I only read it the once... isn't it his death scream or something?) Similarly, does Dredd still have a huge eagle burned into his chest or did he do an Alpha and mystically untattoo himself?

And what about Judge Albert Sherman? He's surely a frightening bastard by now. He should get together with PJ Maybe for an attack of the evil geniuses...

Hammerstein's knocking around somewhere too and he's the only person who could fight Dredd repeatedly and live.

Hmmm... who wants the Judge Dredd Revenge Squad?
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

2000AD Online

that`s brilliant!  Maybe they`ll do it

Oddboy

does Dredd still have a huge eagle burned into his chest

After his Necropolis/The Dead Man scars I'd doubt you'd still be able to tell that he has a eagle mark on his chest...
Better set your phaser to stun.

Al_Ewing

It was huge! Plus it was pretty recent compared to the Dead Man. It took off both his nipples as I remember (badly).

Rogue Trooper has no nads. Judge Dredd has no nipples. What is Johnny Alpha missing?
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

esoteric ed

Who was that other guy, was it "Generation Killer" or someone or other?

Ed

McNulty

I still think Judge Castillo and the other Judges who were replicated in the Lawcom story can be brought back. I think that they were not killed when they were put in that goo. If Anderson can survive three years in Boing(r), and the Angels can be healed after being shot and taking a lava bath, then Castillo and co can be brought back...

Link: http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~rjamieson/Cal-Hab/index.html" target="_blank">The A-Z of Cal-Hab

Oddboy

What is Johnny Alpha missing?

Um, well he does have that whole mutant blank eye  no-pupil thing...
Better set your phaser to stun.