Main Menu

Jimp Campbell?

Started by 2000AD Online, 17 February, 2002, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Jim, pardon me for asking but are you and 'J. Campbell', author of various 'Future Shocks', one and the same person?

Just curious.

Jayzus B. Christ

Wasn't Jim Campbell the bloke who wrote Cal Hab Justice for the Megazine?

2000AD Online

You've got me there. I am so out of touch.

GordonR

That was Jim Alexander.

The Jim campbell who sometimes posts here is the same one who co-wrote (with Kev Walker) The Inspectre strip for the Megazine.

AFAIK, he hasn't done any Future Shocks,although I stand ready to be corrected by Jim if this isn't the case.

2000AD Online

The 'Future Shocks' I'm thinking of were 'Evolutionary Game Pieces', something concerning an alien disguised as a cat about to be neutered, and 'Ideas'.

C'mon Jim, don't be coy!

death monkey 23

I believe you inked the recent Bad Company story.  What did you think about the story?  I wus disappointed in parts, not enough stoner philosophy, if you know what I mean.  Not a bad ending, but the trouble is:
Kano probably isn't dead.

Still an all, a reasonable story, and the inking was great.

Thread Zero

Deathy, eh?

You mean Jim McCarthy not Jim Campell or Jim Alexander.

Jim McCarthty inked BC 3.

Hope that helps.

scojo

Thread Zero

Jim McCarthy did Bix Barton as well.

scojo

Jim_Campbell

> AFAIK, he hasn't done any Future
> Shocks,although I stand ready to be
> corrected by Jim if this isn't the case.

Bizarrely, Jim Campbell did write a number of Future Shocks, but not _this_ Jim Campbell.

I also happened across some WWII novel in a library many years ago also written by a Jim Campbell who wasn't me.

"_I'm_ Jim Campbell and so's my wife ..."

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Jim_Campbell

> Bizarrely, Jim Campbell did write a number of Future Shocks, but not _this_ Jim Campbell.

I should, perhaps, mention that there's a reason why _this_ Jim Campbell has never written any Future Shocks - and it's because I'm absolutely f***ing hopeless at them!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Wake

There are 2 Jim Campbells listed in the Droids section. This one is the one with the droid code JIMCA, as oppsed to the other one who has the droid code JIMC.

Wake