Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: Y'know what really grinds my gears?
« Last post by Tjm86 on Today at 03:39:23 pm »
A dodgy clutch pedal.
Off Topic / Re: Squaxx Telling Jokes
« Last post by Tjm86 on Today at 03:36:13 pm »
So where does Mr Potato head fit in?
Announcements / Re: 2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection
« Last post by Tjm86 on Today at 03:35:15 pm »
He did.  Now they're just gathering dust.
Off Topic / Re: Squaxx Telling Jokes
« Last post by The Legendary Shark on Today at 02:43:22 pm »
My script for Toy Story 4 focuses on Andy's mum's toys, which are also called Woody and Buzz.

« Last post by Richard on Today at 02:09:26 pm »
I'd rather Tharg got the money.
« Last post by Tjm86 on Today at 02:07:43 pm »
... or you could see if any boarders happen to have them spare and free to a good home (postage only) ... hint, hint.
« Last post by Jade Falcon on Today at 02:06:08 pm »
okay- so to get the two volumes you want Megs 380 & 381

Both available in the 2000 AD meg shop: https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/megazines/2017/MEG380P

Cheers.

I wonder how Are Trucking will look after all these years, certainly Bellardinellis art will be as mind bending as ever, having already sampled that in Meltdown Man.
Off Topic / Re: Wot I Ate On My Holidays
« Last post by Buttonman on Today at 02:03:53 pm »
Back at Champs for my only burger of the trip and it was a good one. Home made and very meaty. I had to abandon half the bun to make sure I kept up my meat quotient for the day.

Here's another fruity breakfast with added yogurt and banana and a cameo from Michael Carroll in the background!

Games / Re: The Board Game Thread
« Last post by Molch-R on Today at 01:41:49 pm »
Nice! Did you back the Kickstarter? I found the game very confusing to start with, luckily we had a guy on hand to walk us through it and play a few rounds, which is always 1000% better than just reading the rulebook.

It's such a beautiful game and doesn't really look like anything else I've seen before. I think if you were to play in a pub or bar it would turn a lot of heads.

My other half did, so it was a surprise for me when it turned up. We'd only just learnt how to play cassino (historical reenactment FTW) so the parallels meant it wasn't too confusing, though like I said one or two of the rules in the book could do with some elucidation. We played it in the pub on Friday night and had some curious folks ask about it. The excellent design - especially of the luminaries - gives it a certain air of the occult, which doesn't feature at all and, I'll be honest, I kinda wished it did; but that's not a criticism, just my imagination getting away with me.
Film & TV / Re: Justice League 2017
« Last post by Michael Knight on Today at 01:25:50 pm »
Saw Justice League the other night and have to say i really enjoyed it. Far from a perfect film but was fun with a healthy dose of humour to this one that was missing from batman v superman. I think im going to watch it again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10