Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Running Clam

Kerrin

Cheers Clam.

You having a crack at the art comp this month? We'd all love to see some more of that wonderful clammy stuff.

Lord Running Clam

No, Hit a bit of a block last couple of months and haven't been able to come up with much of anything and have left it a bit too late to really do anything for the comp this month.

I'm going to give my self a kick and either do something for the next comp or just some stuff to post here in the doodle thread. Got a couple weeks of holiday coming up so no excuses not to try painting something.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dark Jimbo

Not really a doodle, but I recently did a clutch of tattoo designs and was particularly pleased with this one. Just wanted to share...

@jamesfeistdraws

Zarjazzer

At least yours loaded up properly. Mine was a dismal failure and now I can't find the delete button. Bah.

Yours is very classy and cool though.

Dark Jimbo

Zarjazzer, it says your image dimensions are only 99 by 72 pixels. Sure you haven't accidentally resized it in photobucket? Or somehow uploaded a thumnail to your album?

Incidentally, if you 'preview' the post before you send it you can see how the image is going to come out before committing. Always useful for checking the image is going to show as you intend it to.
@jamesfeistdraws

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 15 July, 2009, 04:11:46 PM
Zarjazzer, it says your image dimensions are only 99 by 72 pixels. Sure you haven't accidentally resized it in photobucket? Or somehow uploaded a thumnail to your album?

Incidentally, if you 'preview' the post before you send it you can see how the image is going to come out before committing. Always useful for checking the image is going to show as you intend it to.

Cheers for that. I've probably re-sized it too small. Oh well. Now it belongs to the ages! I tried re-sizing it in photobucket but it just cocks up. I have the tech gene missing.

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 15 July, 2009, 04:03:31 PM
Not really a doodle, but I recently did a clutch of tattoo designs and was particularly pleased with this one. Just wanted to share...

That's FRIGGING ACE!

Kerrin

Ace! Ha-ha-ha.

Really nice clean tat design Jimbo. Got any others?

M.I.K.

A confused zombie doodled onto a paper towel...

Zarjazzer

That's fabulous M.I.K.

radiator

This started as a sketchbook doodle that I did on the tube, but it got a bit out of hand...

vzzbux

Thats some nice piece of work Rad.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.