Main Menu

Science is Drokking Fantastic Because...

Started by The Legendary Shark, 21 July, 2011, 11:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 26 June, 2017, 08:41:21 PM
Me neither, nor that it was so close to blowing up - no wonder Tharg's come here!

The threat of a supernova is fake news: Tharg is an economic migrant pure and simple, just here for the groats our over-generous comics fans shower such moochers with, while home-grown editors like Big E and Lord Peter Flint are on the scrap heap.  We need to give the ETC the powers they need to deal with his kind.

The Legendary Shark

I'm sure the Dictators of Z.R.A.G. (Zarjaz Refugee Abuse Group) are on the case...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

sheridan

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 June, 2017, 11:16:42 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 26 June, 2017, 08:41:21 PM
Me neither, nor that it was so close to blowing up - no wonder Tharg's come here!

The threat of a supernova is fake news: Tharg is an economic migrant pure and simple, just here for the groats our over-generous comics fans shower such moochers with, while home-grown editors like Big E and Lord Peter Flint are on the scrap heap.  We need to give the ETC the powers they need to deal with his kind.

The truth about Starlord has finally come to light - he was deported!

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Mikey

At last, after three and a half years years of variously looking for work, doing short contracts, then back to looking I've only gone and landed a permanent job!

And as a sweetener, I'm also off work altogether for I estimate at least another few weeks which gives me time to get some packing done as I've also got my house sold  :D

Still need to buy a new house, but our options have increased because of said employment.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Something Fishy

well done Mikey.  What will you be doing?

TordelBack

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mardroid

Yes well done Mikey. Been in a similar way...

The Legendary Shark

NASA is advertising a job that only a Squaxx could properly fill - Planetary Protection Officer!

Imagine it... "It's okay, Ma'am, I'm Planetary Protection Officer Shark - Legendary - and that green blob is under control now..." Hmmm - maybe not! :D
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mardroid

Perseides meteor shower, in a few minutes 23:00 apparently. (I only just found out.)

TordelBack

It's been a good night for the Perseids so far down our way - clouds cleared almost completely just around sunset, moon's staying pleasantly out of the way for a waning gibbous, some terrific clusters of meteors 3 or more within seconds of each other.  Sitting out with the missus, hot water bottles and wine, the boy is sitting out with his friend-who's-a-girl at her house, and were comparing notes by whatsapp.  Good as it gets, really.

Mardroid

It was very cloudy tonight where I live (Dartford, Kent)  so I unfortunately saw nothing.

Never mind.

Spikes

The Monarch

live images of todays eclipse

(i am so sorry)