Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Why can't anythread stay on topic here?
DDT did a job on me

JOE SOAP

A spaceship controlled by boiled eggs & a flute!

SmallBlueThing

Dandontdare

Have you tried Wensleydale?

Spaceghost

Zen and the art of Steam Powered Wanking Gauntlet maintenance.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

COMMANDO FORCES

This is everything that is wrong with comics today!

TordelBack

Stop talking amongst yourselves and listen to my tale of work/unemployment/family related angst. 

Proudhuff

I knew you were gonna say that
DDT did a job on me

mygrimmbrother

Stop talking about American things and let's watch the greatest film ever made.

Noisybast

I still say his helmet's too small.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

TordelBack

Trout

Richmond Clements

When are we going to see a trailer???? Pull your finger out, Rebellion!

radiator

Just popped in to say this thread should be so exciting, but it's awful and you're all so stupid and boring.

I love saying nasty things, me. I'm just so very grumpy - you'll never know what I'll say next!

I'm leaving the board forever now BYE!

TordelBack

Right, that's it.  You might think you got in ahead of me, Radiator, but you're obviously just doing it to annoy me so I don't care. 

I remember when this board was just wall-to-wall witty treatises on 2000AD, not so deep as to be termed pseudo-intellectual twaddle mind, but insightful and entertaining.  Now it's either wankers making attacks on creators or wankers getting upset about attacks on creators.  The Life Spugs thread is nothing but whining and moaning and the Political Thread is full of nothing but politics, and to be honest I have no idea how any of Off-Topic section relates to the purpose of this forum.

And don't get me started on the Ignore function, I'm too busy reading these gobshites' five-million posts a day to work out how to use it.

I've had it.  I'm off to Facebook to complain about this board and pretend I don't read it anymore, but when I do I'm shocked.

Goodbye. 

For ever.

I mean it.