Main Menu

American reprints for sale

Started by Paull43, 26 July, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paull43

Can anyone recommend an online comic sale where I can get some of the reprinted dredd stuff. Namely the law of dredd, lawman of he future, quality comics presents,the DC dredd and the quality classics dredd.tried eBay but they're very  spread out and postage from the US is crazy money.thanks. Paull

sheridan

Quote from: Paull43 on 26 July, 2017, 08:04:35 AM
Can anyone recommend an online comic sale where I can get some of the reprinted dredd stuff. Namely the law of dredd, lawman of he future, quality comics presents,the DC dredd and the quality classics dredd.tried eBay but they're very  spread out and postage from the US is crazy money.thanks. Paull
Lawman of the Future wasn't reprinted, you'd have to get the originals.  DC Dredds were also never reprinted (Judge Dredd and Legends of the Law - there would be a case for reprinting LotL).

IndigoPrime

Honestly, I'd just set up eBay alerts and wait. Sooner of later, someone will sell of a big chunk of these reprints for a song, and you can grab them then. (And quite a few of those sellers will be UK-based.)

Paull43

Thanks. I went to a comic fare in London a while back and thought it'd be great just to find a couple of sellers and complete what I need,but they just had boxes upon boxes of marvel stuff. Just need to find a seller who has a lot of these titles and knows how much they're worth.thanks again. Paull