Main Menu

Judge Dredd Mez-Itz Style PVC Clip On

Started by Dash Decent, 11 June, 2014, 11:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

Thought I'd buy 5 to share about and ship them to Auntie Lorna in LA - shipping was $54.65! They're like one of those eBay sellers with low prices and massive postage - what a scam! Decided to stick with my Dredd badge keyring instead!

strontium71

Hopefully someone in Rebellion staff can get some and sell them via the 2000ad shop with a small mark up?
...because I hate you.

Large48

Yep $44 for two of these shipped to the US, up your arse PVC Clip on boy!  >:(
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

COMMANDO FORCES

Obviously there are fans and then there are dedicated fans who know people in the US, who are also fans ;)

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dash Decent

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 June, 2014, 06:35:46 PM
Obviously there are fans and then there are dedicated fans who know people in the US, who are also fans ;)

Yes, but it shouldn't be down to knowing someone on another continent in order to buy a cheap bit of merchandise, or having to use a service that inflates the cost ten times.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

COMMANDO FORCES

I know but at the moment you have to treat it like a SDCC exclusive. Until Tharg gets a grip of some of these merchandise bods, then I'm afraid we are stuck with it.

Proudhuff

isn't the 'shipping' still expensive even within the Us of A?
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

COMMANDO FORCES

A parcel arrived today from one of the 2000 AD faithful in the US  ;)

Dash Decent

It's nice they've put so much detail into the eagles.  Given the size of it I reckon some companies wouldn't have bothered.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.