Main Menu

CalHabCon!!!

Started by Dudley, 27 October, 2005, 08:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

the shopping malls at christmas time.

the drive by shootings,

looking at anyone the wrong way in a taxi queue.

i do however recommend the place that does all night breakfasts... after a night clubbing a whopping great cooked veggie brekkie at 4am is the bisiness!  & theres somewhere you can get fryed egg croissants.

yes glasgow is the city of fusion cuisine... & big chibs.

Slippery PD

Avoid all conversations about football, religion and schooling.  Seriously!

Apart from that its a truly swell place, thats why I live in the South of England :)

Slips

Satanist

Well Im still half cut from watching the footie last night & am lookin forward to hair of the dog.

C'mon ra 'Tic
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

The Enigmatic Dr X

"Am lookin forward to hair of the dog"

Me too. On the 19th.
Lock up your spoons!

Satanist

Are we no meetin the night or are ye talkin about the footie or is ma heid just fried???

Satanist

Wah! confused 10 Nov/Dec. Damn this poor eyesight & hairy palms!

Ach well Im goin to pub anyway as Ive got a babysitter.

The Enigmatic Dr X

We are meeting on 10th December.

The message above was about football.

Go and have a pint of water!
Lock up your spoons!

Tiplodocus

"thats why I live in the South of England "

Splitter!

Glasgow's brilliant unless you are Walter the Softie like Slips.  I'm a fat, English poof and I survive here...
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Slippery PD

As I said I love Glasgow or maybe I didnt make it clear.  But I do.  But I might not support either of the Old Infirm.....

However, my wife found it incredibly difficult and didnt understand the football, religion, schooling questions either.  Shes a brummie.

The comment stands Dudley wants to know what to avoid in Glasgow, my advice is given in good faith.

Slips

PS - and Im a little bit Soft :)

The Enigmatic Dr X

A little bit soft? My junk mail recommends many, many, solutions.
Lock up your spoons!

Satanist

Morning All, I'm now sober & know what month it is, but not the year.

I agree with the above and have always despised the bigotry in Glasgow but have to say when you go to the wee towns its ten times worse. Probably cos they've nowt else to do except argue & chib each other. My wifes from Whitburn & that place is like a cross between Royston Vasey & Deliverance!

Oh and schools was always my mates mums favourite question to find out if you were from the right stock to associate with her son.

St Whatever = Calflick
Anything else = Proddy

And may I recommend a visit to the Barras. Its better & cheaper than a visit to the zoo.

"You are now entering Glasgow. Please set your watches back 200 years

Dudley

Does anyone have the Trout's number, by the way?

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Queen Firey-Bou

BTW john macShanes defo still talking about organising a glasgow event this next year to replace Moniaiave.

I'll keep ye posted.

Richmond Clements

What else do I have to avoid in Glasgow?

According to a particularly vivid description of Glasgow I had the genuine pleasure of hearing on Sunday night, you must avoid the 'rivers of piss.'