Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeFuzzed

Quote from: Goaty on 24 July, 2013, 08:47:18 AM
Quote from: DeFuzzed on 24 July, 2013, 08:43:13 AM
You will see these uniforms hit the convention scene in one massed turnout in November.

That will be awesome to see, CF! Did the movie have that many in any shot? I can't remember - but anyway, yes, that will really be fantastic to see! I got all wobbly with glee when I saw ten stormtroopers at County Hall, so 160 Dredds??! Stratosphere levels of glee. Thanks to you and your legion!

You will find there will be 160 Judges, many will got "Dredd" and many their cool names.

I meant Judges, I just said Dredds because well, Dredd! But yeah, if I got the uniform, I would have my name on the badge too - but I'd still consider myself being a Dredd.... it makes sense to me.

The Sherman Kid

Age 79 Shaolin?

You must work out  ;) :D

shaolin_monkey

See notes of offence: 'Stookie gland dealer/user'. ;)

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 26 July, 2013, 12:07:30 PM
See notes of offence: 'Stookie gland dealer/user'. ;)

Aaaaahh. Great site, never come across it before.

Dodsy

Newsarama listed Karl as #8 in there Top 10 choices for the new Batman and gave Dredd a mention in the write-up reason.
Twitter - @dodsy84

Goaty

Hard to believe it was 1 year and one month till this trailer debut on 22 June 2012...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbCfqGsXu3M

This film is one of awesome films, as one of repeatable re-watched films!

Teivion

Did any one spot the entrance location of Dredds first bust ( 1:14 in the link above, with the fattie on the floor) was also used in the last episode of Luther:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b037lc89/Luther_Series_3_Episode_4/
at 33:40 secs.

Looks like the droid cleaner did a good job ;-)

JOE SOAP

Oriental City Shopping Centre on Edgeware Rd.

Goaty

Sauchie post those in other forum...

Karl Urban - inside the actor's studio

Beadle68

So whats happening with the sequel campain any more news/progress with the powers that be green lighting it. I aint going to live forever you know.  :lol:

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Beadle68 on 03 August, 2013, 09:15:48 PM
So whats happening with the sequel campain any more news/progress with the powers that be green lighting it. I aint going to live forever you know.  :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/MakeADreddSequel

Beadle68

Yeah been  following and sharing that Joe just wondered if any officials had let slip any info.  ;)

JOE SOAP

I think if anything happens you won't need to ask.

Fisticuffs

Can't help thinking that the 'There's going to be an official decision very soon!!!' post on the Dredd Sequel Facebook page a few weeks back was just a complete fabrication though. :(

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Fisticuffs on 04 August, 2013, 11:27:35 AM
Can't help thinking that the 'There's going to be an official decision very soon!!!' post on the Dredd Sequel Facebook page a few weeks back was just a complete fabrication though. :(

I think you might have mis-read that post. Wasn't it more like: somebody had heard something to the effect that there was going to be a meeting due to the high demand on home video? I certainly don't think anyone suggested that there was going to be a yes/no decision any time in the foreseeable future.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.