Main Menu

...EXTREME EDITION #5....

Started by ARRISARRIS, 28 July, 2004, 05:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiley

No, see, reprint the Thunderbirds parody as a quick cash-in on the flick and have big BY ALAN MOORE hype on the cover, if that doesn't shift a Space Girls reprint nothing will. It's sound economic sense. Or something.

Mr D

I likee

Not read any of the confirmed stories so far. Yay!

Steamboy

Haven't read that particular Bix story yet and dont really want too he's one of the few characters I wont have nowt to do with in tooth, although I did like Michael Cane 'bout the only funny thing in the entire strip.

CU Krestel

Devons Daddy

carry on judging was good.
as was the if justice dept where to advertise. that was fun also.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

thrillpowerseeker

I thought the Barton carryon story was one of his better outings really..but I dont think I'll be bothering with this one..sorry

Grant Goggans

I liked Carry On Barton despite never having seen a Carry On film, so apparently the humor must have worked in some fashion.  And it has a killer leek.

Plus I could identify one of the killers as being Sid from Hancock's Half Hour so Jim McCarthy did a good job, whereas in some of his other work (Fatted Keef, Grudge-Father) he just looked sloppy and slapdash.

--Grant

Tweak72

"What no canon fodder who must I complain to?!? Besides if it includes what i think it does i have most of it Canon to the extreme!!!"

i must agree there wasnt much miller did 4 2kad but cannon fodder was one of them
enough tales i wouldnt read the first time round and make with the good stuff
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Grant Goggans

It's a shame they couldn't do an Extreme Edition with the first series of Red Razors and the first series of Canon Fodder, backed with that Marconi story from Tales from Beyond Science and The Uncanny Dr Doctor.  Then you'd have all the decent Mark Millar 2000 AD work in one package and never need worry about reprinting any more.

--G.

Oddboy

Red Razors is getting the DC GN treatment, so unlikely to go the way of the EE.
Better set your phaser to stun.