Main Menu

Han Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 22 October, 2016, 12:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

GrudgeJohnDeed

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 27 December, 2017, 06:42:57 PM
Ah. So we find out how the bit in the middle of the front section fell off. Can't speak for anyone else, but that's the question I've been waiting forty years for an answer to.

My prediction is it gets taken off to bring the weight down and go faster. Perhaps in particular to make the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs?

TordelBack

Quote from: Goaty on 27 December, 2017, 06:25:20 PM
Anyone notice brand new Falcon...?  :o

Ah. So we find out how the bit in the middle of the front section fell off. Can't speak for anyone else, but that's the question I've been waiting forty years for an answer to.

Hopefully it's related to the cargo-pusher idea, which I've always liked. 

Despite being in a very Star Wars-positive frame of mind after TLJ, I can't muster a jot of interest in this.  Lando looks so wrong it's a wee bit painful.  But obviously I'll wait and see.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: GrudgeJohnDeed on 27 December, 2017, 08:36:06 PM

My prediction is it gets taken off to bring the weight down and go faster. Perhaps in particular to make the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs?

It's like those false bits where the stereo should be in a new car.

Goaty

It's cargo.

Jabba the Hutt: Han, I can't make exceptions. What if everyone who smuggled for me dropped their cargo at the first sign of an Imperial starship? It's not good for business.

GrudgeJohnDeed

That makes sense, I cant remember a proper cargo bay in the falcon. I thought they probably hid it under the floorboards :D

sheridan

Quote from: Goaty on 27 December, 2017, 06:25:20 PM
Anyone notice brand new Falcon...?  :o

Not convinced, where would the F-LER go?

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quite a lot of worry at Disney over this Solo Film. The Mouse flunkies think it stinks despite the effort of Ron Howard. Allegations have circled that the lead actor can't act and the story doesn't make sense, but I can forgive the odd dead plot point over a film with an 8-foot Wookie in it.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Tjm86

So how exactly does that differ from 'A New Hope' then? 

JOE SOAP

Goaty

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Goaty on 05 February, 2018, 12:04:10 AM
Better version!

Same link as I posted but yours has a time stamp which starts the trailer several seconds in.

Goaty

GrudgeJohnDeed