Main Menu

Dreddcon requests...

Started by Bolt-01, 28 September, 2005, 05:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Seeing as how this event is 'the' gathering of Squaxx for the year, are there any of you attending that would like to catch up on some of the years finest Small Press?

If you are interested I can offer you: FutureQuake 04 (Also copies of 1 and 3 if required free)
Lost Property 01.
Tales of the contrary, stories by Generally Contrary and, um, me! (Only a few of these to hand, but I can always get the good General to send some out)

Let me know below and I'll bring them along.

And if there are any other small pressers out there who want to Pimp here, feel free!

Bolt-01

longmanshort

Also, the last few issues of The End is Nigh #1 are still available ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Artificial Idiot

I wouldn't mind picking up some small press stuff, as I'm curious but allergic to postage and packing...

WoD

AI - they are all good...get TEIN (it's more of a mag than a comic, but it is excellent), All the FQ stuff is worth getting as it's excellent too...LostProperty is great (especially ... nah...can't self-pimp that much)...

and all the rest are great too....take money...lots...

WoD

Bolt-01

AI: Let me know what you are after and I'll bring it along.

Bolt-01

Quirkafleeg

I'll bring a few B&Bs with me... stop me and buy one.

WoD

Ahh...B&B...Gary I re-read this night before last...I'd recommend it as well...

paulvonscott

Soalr WInd won't bere there, though there will hopefully be a set of Solar Wind/Sunny and Big War along with Omnivistascope arrving for the Shedcon Raffle.

I'll be having a mini-sale throughout October and November on the website, which will see all of my comics at ?3, with postage at 50p a comic.  Which should add up to some sort of saving.

Cheers

Paul

Link: http://www.solarwindcomic.co.uk/" target="_blank">Solar Wind

WoD

And yet again...All of PVS's stuff gets a thumbs up and is worth looking at.  Omnivistascope get's two thumbs actually due to the format as well as the content...

Artificial Idiot

Bolt: I'll take whatever's going. It's Dreddcon fer gruds sake! If yer can't go a little crazy at Dreddcon...

Although, I'm only going to be there for the day it's self. I hope that isn't a problem for you.

Bolt-01

Not a problem, I'll bring a set of stuff for you.

I'll be wearing my FutureQuake T-shirt.

Bolt-01

WoD

Is Dan wearin ghis Gorath T-Shirt...or is he 'too cool' for it what with being a rebellious teenager...

johnnystress

Cough, cough, tshirts, cough hack etc etc

Artificial Idiot

I'll keep an eye out for you Bolt, and should be posting a picture of my good self when I actually find out where that bloody digital camera got too...

Carlsborg Expert

Doe you know OVS is gooing for the same price as Kingdom of the Wicked at the moment in our FP?

Hmmyeees.nods sagely