Main Menu

New Poll: Pick your three favourites from July's Art Comp...

Started by 2000AD Online, 01 August, 2006, 04:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

1st - MCWild (the 2D one)
2nd - Wils
3rd - ThryllSeeker (the bottom one, because I think the background looks really good.)

Honourable mention for JohnnyStress' Kano.
We never really die.

Dudley

thrillpowerseeker

Bart Oliver

This *is* really difficult - I've changed my mind about seven times.

Still, I'm not going to agonize over it like I do when presented with more than three flavours of ice-cream at the supermarket.

That would be just silly.

My fav three in no particular order are;

Pete's Krool - Raspberry Ripple

Lord Running Clam's second Bonehead (and stead) - Cornish Dairy Vanilla in a cone

54's Kano - Chocolate Fudge Sundae

Special mentions;

Wil's very clever Mr. Krool - because I can just imagine what the story and interior illustrations would read like.

And Brett & Rufus' Moniaive piece - Rufus you know why ;)

Obviously you're not a golfer.

James

Can Wils be banned from doing "Mr Nemesis" or "Mr Zenith" etc from future comps?

The Amstor Computer

Nah, but he shall be mocked mercilessly if he does the same thing for each comp ;-)

Wils

Damn your eyes! That's every subsequent comp fucked for me, then. ;)

Lord Running Clam

Really tough to choose, in the end I want for...

1-Mcwild
2-Wils
3-Bart Diaz

Wils

Ah. I saw when I was posting that thrillpowerseeker has posted to this thread (I've still got the fool killfiled). I'd hazard a guess that neither Matt or I are in his top 3*.

*Not to be confused with the 'Big 3'.

Matt Timson

Your guess would be spot on.  To be fair though, I wouldn't even put myself in the top three...
Pffft...

Leigh S

Actually, I think Wils should be forced to do a Mr Man for every comp!

ukdane

Wils: I'm currently reading (and have been everynight for the last two years) all the Mr Men books for my eldest.
But we don't have Mr Krool ;-) Any chance of you writing and drawing the interior to the book?
I'm sick of bloody Mr. Strong, and all his egg eating!
Cheers

-Daney

Bolt-01

Somebody HAS to write a Mr Krool. That would be superb.

Bolt-01

Mrs matthewvic

It was a nightmare getting this list down to three, and then trying to put them in an order!!! But here goes:

1. Wils
2. Petemaskreplica
3. Mcwild

By the way - Do you get a prize for a token vote from the fiance? - he didn't even put me at number 1 in his list!

Trout