Main Menu

Oooh the website is down...wait...what?

Started by w3bz, 17 August, 2009, 11:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

Fret not it'll be back in a week, we're making some...adjustments...  ;)

VinceBot

Whoopsie, this forum was set to "Read Only" and is now set to "Reply Only".
You can now comment on this piece of.. er, news.

Bolt-01

Can I have that Mongrol for a wallpaper please....

w3bz

Goaty

Bolt-01

That Dredd would be Simon Parr wouldn't it?

w3bz

Dandontdare

I'm confused. What's everyone talking about? And the website clearly isn't down or I'm hallucinating this post (possible)  :-\

Pete Wells

Click the logo at the top of the page Dandontdare and it takes you to a wonderful placeholder for the full site which hopefully means excitng things are afoot!

As for that fabulous Dredd postcard, I contacted the wonderful Simon Parr and asked if he'd send me it. Aw bless him with his ice lolly and his knotted hanky!

Goaty

thanks for fab Dredd postcard! Nice sunglass and lawgiver under the seat! LOL at book he reading "Twilight"!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Great to hear. The placeholder has me excited already and only a week to wait, looks like things are finally being done.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Pete Wells on 17 August, 2009, 08:07:09 PM
Click the logo at the top of the page Dandontdare and it takes you to a wonderful placeholder for the full site which hopefully means excitng things are afoot!

As for that fabulous Dredd postcard, I contacted the wonderful Simon Parr and asked if he'd send me it. Aw bless him with his ice lolly and his knotted hanky!

aaah, I see!  - It's been so long since the rest of the site actually did anything that I'd forgotten that page was even there! Bit slow on the uptake there, cheers!  ::)

vzzbux

Top notch post card. How about a few freebie postcards in the upcoming prog's

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

worldshown

Postcards from 2000ad characters would make an awesome art competition.

Trout