Main Menu

GROUP 3: UNDT Round 2- Heroes

Started by Colin YNWA, 09 August, 2020, 07:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Whether running for Presidents or killing them. Whether partnered with an ape or a war dog thingie these 'heroes' are more often than not up to no good. But who do you forgive?

Pop the names of the two characters you'd like to progress into the head to heads in Round 3 in a reply to this thread and I'll count up early Monday 10th August..

Slippery Jim DeGriz (Stainless Steel Rat) - more info

Johnny Alpha (Strontium Dog) - more info

Galen DeMarco (Judge Dredd) -  more info

Kano (Bad Company) - more info

For the first and probably last time there's a bonus game this round.

Rules and what not for what they count for

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

rogue69

abelardsnazz

AlexF

Johnny Kano

now trying to picture that square head fitting into the triangular helmet.

Greg M.

Group Name: The Animal Lovers

Vote: Kano and Strontium Dogbrain.

Dark Jimbo

I almost don't want to vote for Johnny, he's so obviously going to go all the way to the final - if not win it - but, c'mon! It's Johnny Alpha, of course I'm voting for him.

Plus Kano, even though every new series of Bad Company is just another nail in his coffin.
@jamesfeistdraws

paddykafka

broodblik

Group Name: The swindling radiation affair of the captured brain
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

Johnny Alpha and James Bolivar DiGriz

With Kid Knee.

WhizzBang

Colin YNWA

Well this one seemed straightforward - but just looking through maybe its not as clear as I thought. I think we all know were top spot is going but second... I think that's up for grabs. Get your votes in for the morning.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++