Main Menu

Deep from the vaults...Behold the 2000 AD Classics!

Started by 2000AD Online, 12 July, 2006, 06:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

See out the summer in our new range of 2000 AD Classics T-shirts, a must-have for any Squaxx dek Thargo.  Featuring classic artwork from Brian Bolland, Kevin O'Neill, Brett Ewins, Alan Davis & Mike McMahon, the Classics range kicks off with six gorgeous T-shirts painstakingly designed to perfection by our very own PYE 01.

The 2000 AD Classics line will be available to buy from the online shop within the next two weeks, costing ?13 each.

Link: Tharg's Newsround

Woolly

Any chance of a small size for us weedy types?

Wils

Fantastic stuff. I like the sleeve details on them as well. Although I'll be getting mine in large, Malchi has asked if there'll be skinny-fit versions of these for Lady-Squaxx like her. If not, would there be any way to get one specially done for her?

Robo-K33F

Each T-shirt will come in small, medium, large & extra large.

Hopefully they will sell out as we have a second wave planned which look even better!

Robo K33F

ThryllSeekyr

johnnystress

I like them- not the reissue of the original classics Id like to see but very nice all the same

one of each - in medium with extra beerbelly fit please

paulvonscott

"Any chance of a small size for us weedy types?"

Eat more pies!

Woolly

"Each T-shirt will come in small, medium, large & extra large."

Hurrah!

"Eat more pies!"

Not until i can buy one that says 'Gaze into the pastry of Dredd' on the top...
;p

Satanist

"Hopefully they will sell out as we have a second wave planned which look even better! "

Why not sell them first then? Its a scam I tells ye just like mobile phones. You think they didnt have those 40 years ago? They issue one slightly better than the last so they can make more and more cash for selling almost the same thing. Its the same with PCs.And TVs. Erm where was I? Oh aye thats right mines a medium.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Tanky

I've given up campaigning for ladies t shirts. I'll just have a small war zombie and cut the neck off

Floyd-the-k

are there enough lady squaax to justify making them in ladies sizes? There's Tank grrrl, bou, Malchi....errr any more.

yours not even thinking about buying one for his missus

ARRISARRIS

...does anyone here remember the first 2000ad T-Shirts ever that were advertised in a very early prog? was wondering if anyone actually has these and / or has a full set, or could somebody put a scan up of that lovely advert for them, they imfamously didnt have a Judge Dredd one did they???...

Woolly

"Fantastic stuff. I like the sleeve details on them as well."

Thats a point, i wont be able to remove the sleeves without losing details too.

Curses!

W. R. Logan

>could somebody put a scan up of that lovely advert for them

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/rico2074/Prog20Shirtsa.jpg>

The ad from the back of Prog 20

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=prog&page=profiles&choice=20" target="_blank">Prog 20

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/20.jpg">

Wake

I had the Flesh t-shirt but the design came off in only a few washes.

Cheers,

Wake