Main Menu

Casey & Fraction on Rebellion, DC & Humanoids

Started by Grant Goggans, 03 May, 2005, 08:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

Just in case anyone else still can't get enough of the fan press talking about last month's brouhaha, there's some good commentary from the Basement Tapes guys this week.  I was pleased to see that Joe Casey really enjoyed the recent release of 13!

Link: http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/?column=17" target="_blank">The Basement Tapes at CBR

The Amstor Computer

Interesting stuff. I don't agree with all of what they're saying, but it's a good read.

I suspect the blame for the cancellation of these lines is going to fall squarely on DC. Is that fair? Perhaps not entirely. Certainly it took a good number of months before the books got any play on the 2K site or in the comics & in the early days I often got the feeling that fans were facing an uphill challenge to even get the books. That had improved recently, but I can certainly see that it might have had an impact in the early months.

Anyway, with any luck we should have an announcement on the future of the books in the next week or so, and we can put the DC episode behind us.

Grant Goggans

I'm hoping for an announcement at the Bristol con...!

--Grant