Main Menu

Urban Dead

Started by Matt Timson, 28 May, 2006, 02:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Oliver

I thought so too, until (IIRC) one of Lobo Baggins' characters stoved my (undead character's) head in..
Obviously you're not a golfer.

BMB

If you meet any zombies with 'benno' in their names or one called ben byrne, they're me, say hi! I have 4 characters, all zombies, at 12,12,13 and 15 level sets, all far from each other so as to cause no hassles, looking for badly secured doors, then feasting on braaaains, eh, its a living!

Dog Deever

If you haven't joined, and you want to, here's a link to the Necronauts U_D Yahoo group. You need to apply for membership, and i assume that if Slips knows you're from the message board he'll ok you to join....

Link: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Necronauts_UD/" target="_blank">Necronauts U_D Group

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Bolt-01

And while you are at it, we are trying to get a set of the Mek-nificent 7 sorted as well.

So far we have:
(Sgt) Mongrol
The Mess
Mek-quake
Hammerstein.

It would be great to get a fullset, and maybe a set of Shadow warrior zombies? then we could have fights!

Bolt-01

DavidXBrunt

JoeXPineapples is now in the fray, and I now have yet another payment to make to skip the I.P. limits. Well worth the ?3 if you have multiple characters.

Funt Solo

I'm Blackblood, currently operating (ssss!) out of Pegton and Vinetown.

---

I'm also Doctor Maniacus, also operating (with robo-brain eating nano-snakes) out of Yagoton.  (However, there's also a Doc Maniacus.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

DavidXBrunt

So are the A.B.C.'s gathering anywhere specific?

And can we agree a frequency to tune radios to for Necrfonaut communications? Could be a usefull tool once the initial jokey messages die down.

WoD

arrgghhh BIG mistake...I think WoD01 will be a Z'd again B4 morning.....

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Smurf is lying dead outside boutcher PD, along with exterminator 1.

Arse.

Finn Sinn

Bolt-01

DXB: The warriors are going to eventually set up base in an auto repair shop in Millstown.

Bottom right of the map, Sgt Mongrol got there yesterday and I woke up a Zombie! LAARRAAA!

Bolt-01

Funt Solo

That's kind of far from the nearest mall - but I'll head over and have a look.  Blackblood is addicted to shopping.

---

The new radio broadcast feature is REALLY annoying so far.  I expect a nerf soon.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dudley

I'm broadcasting at 27Hz, there seems to be at least one other Necronaut on the same frequency

Satanist

Eh!!! Radio broadcasts? Well I still have 2 guys and 1 zed running about. I havent really been involved with you guys as I've just been trying to get skills. Slaine MacRoth is now a killing machine!

Is the pub crawl still on?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Slippery PD

Most of the Necronaughts are operating independently anyway.  Only screaming for resurection and assistance on an ad hoc basis.  

Sign up to the Yahoo group though, we get to find out about engagements and things like that :)
I reckon there'll be some plan made soon as were all  nearly over 10th anyway

Yer Slips
+  

Dudley

Um, speak for yourself.