Main Menu

SW: Attack of the Clones- possible spoilers

Started by ukdane, 17 May, 2002, 03:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

I'll amend myself here, the clones of course are copies of Jango Fett not Amidalas bodyguard.
Cheers

-Daney

ukdane

I know he didn't kill him as such- but he died from the injuries, and also there was no remorse in attempting to kill Luke- who would be his grandson- no mention of that either. It'll never happen!
Cheers

-Daney

ukdane

Episode III
Part 3 I'll amend that, given that Boba is probably the other Jango Fett, but with a reduced growth period (Boba is a Jango clone!)

Also is Padme pregnant (is she showing a bump?) in the wedding scene at the end of the film?
Cheers

-Daney

Oddboy

But the Emporer was totally evil & with the Dark Side - so his 'familty ties' wouldn't have stopped him from being cruel!  Some humans on this planet hurt & kill family members without remorse just because they're nasty people, let alone being Sith lords.

Finally saw it on Saturday so I can join in the discussions now...

Loved it.
Missed Qui's voice over - have to see it again to check that one.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

No one else has mentioned this, but I thought it was the most important & pivital point of the whole film - and as I realized what was going on I was blown away.
Chancellor Palpatine is the (Emporer) Darth Sidius, yes?
Therefore:
Papatine has risen to the top of command in the senate, even being given absolute powers to deal with the current crisis (Nazi Germany, anyone?).  He now controls the clone army, fighting with the Jedi against the trade fed. people's robot army who are breaking away from the republic.
The Trade Feders are fighting because they've been told by Count Dacu (sp?) who is Sidius's new sidekick that the senate is controlled by a Sith lord (the trade fed people are really the good guys, trying to fight the Sith).
Think - who's fighting who in the clone wars.  It boils down to Palpatine Vs Sidius.  The git just started a civil war on a galactic level to make himself all powerful.
Political genius!
Better set your phaser to stun.

W. R. Logan

>Chancellor Palpatine is the (Emporer) Darth Sidius, yes?

Shit, so Senator Palpaltine and Emporer Palpatine are the same person, now you've ruined it for me. Don't suppose I'll bother to go and see episode III now.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/palpatine/index.html" target="_blank">Palpatine

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/palpatine/img/movie_sm.jpg">

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Tex Hex

I was happy as pie knowing of the Sidious/Palpatine duality until I saw Ep2. Im not so sure that they are the same anymore. Clones anyone?