Started by Woolly, 02 February, 2010, 06:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly

Just found this while browsing the ZBrush website. Truly amazing stuff!  :o

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=080678

Richmond Clements

COMMANDO FORCES

Colin YNWA

Tell you what, what about that flame huh. Don't get me wrong Judge Death is brillant and all but what struck me most was the way the flame on that torch fair dances in the moonlight. Superb.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm sorry Judge Fire couldn't make it tonight so his cousin has stepped in to fill his shoes, I know he's a bit wooden ;)

Colin YNWA

Ha - Its his glove puppet of Judge Fire and he's doing a children's party!

Woolly

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

uncle fester

This is why I want zBrush!

Also, somewhere down the list of comments there's another guy who's done a Mean Machine Angel

http://roganski.cgsociety.org/gallery/835739/

Woolly

That Mean Angel has a Ron Smith quality to it. 'Kin ace!

Jim_Campbell

I wish to God I could get to grips with Z•Brush, but every time I try, the interface makes me want to kill someone.

I really ought to have another go.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

uncle fester

I downloaded the 30 day trial and didn't leave my computer for a month. I'm making up all sorts of excuses to buy the full program but never seem to have enough breathing room in my bank balance!

Jim, it's worth it once you get the hang of the interface. It's backwards in in relation to Adobe and most other art packages, but after a while it starts to click and then you're off :)

Kev Levell

I'd love to have a crack with a decent (pro) 3D package - the price tags always puts me off.

When I see brilliant models like this - I still can't help feeling it lacks the personality that the artist responsible would be bringing to the job if they did it traditionally... Not to do this wonderful model down in any way, it just looks like it's been produced with a 3D graphics program...

Bolt-01

Mike Gloady

I am mightily impressed. 

For me 3D models are fine tools if used well.  If over used, well, we all know that it can be crap.  But that model is so well done I can't bring myself to do my usual doom-saying.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever