The Thin Ice Awards 2011

Started by Roger Godpleton, 29 December, 2011, 09:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

locustsofdeath!

The Legendary Shark

I agree with Buttonman.

(How the Hell did that happen?)

I love you all (bar one).

My favourite threads, though, are the Art Comp and Short Story threads in equal measure. Heh, that'll bugger up your scoring system!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Buttonman

Trout

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 30 December, 2011, 11:29:35 PM
King Trout. He's the voice of reason and has kept me in check and is the voice of my better angel.

I am definitely doing something wrong.  :lol: :lol:

maryanddavid

Bolt, for Zarjaz and Dogbreath(HM to RAC too but its Bolt who posts)

CF for the Cellar thread.

SBT, fun to read!

HM for Radiator For the forthcoming thread.

As for thread choice, Ive really enjoyed the contribution RoboCook has made with his blog.

David

Jared Katooie

My top boarders for the year are:

1) Roger Godpleton: For keeping it real and not kow-towing to the man.

2) Legendary Shark: For providing us with Yap Shop every Wednesday and for his truly incredible talent for smutty puns.

3) TordelBack: For being generally nice and reasonable.

Best thread: My social life problem can anyone help

SpetsnaZ99

I have deliberately not searched and done this from memory alone...

1) SBT: For flying in the face of danger and saving that mans life

2) Roger Godpleton: For keeping my skin crawling

3) Cibarloader: For being the son i thought id never have

And using primary school social rules CF gets nowt cos hes spoilt (Dredd Costume  :( )
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

TordelBack

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 31 December, 2011, 08:20:58 AM
3) Cibarloader: For being the son i thought id never have

We need a 'Quote of the Year' award next!   :lol:

Good point about SBT's heroic status, I'd forgotten that one.

SmallBlueThing

Yes, but before one of our brethren who actually IS a "hero" in the course of their normal life, or who has done something genuinely impressive and heroic pops up and pours scorn, may I point out that I literally merely jogged twenty feet or so and told a Rescue Man that someone had fallen off a cliff. So, should anyone be thinking of voting me "king of the board" for that reason; please reconsider! But lovely to have votes, all the same and I thank you. If Helena Bottom-Farter can get a gong for "services to entertainment" (and please, don't start me off on that one) then this award should be fair game for anyone!

SBT

Spikes

1.) Roger Godpleton - he's funny.
2.) Buttonman - he's funny as well.
3.) Emperor - If it wasnt for him i wouldnt know what "Wolfbagging" was.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: The return of Judge Jack on 31 December, 2011, 02:13:43 PM3.) Emperor - If it wasnt for him i wouldnt know what "Wolfbagging" was.

If you can help someone discover new sexual slang, then you'll be a man my son.

My brother and I once had to explain to my Dad the difference between a cock ring and an Arab strap... A combination of Cassell's Dictionary of Slang and Roger's Profanisaurus means there is very little you can't... put your finger on.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

W. R. Logan

Quote from: King Trout on 31 December, 2011, 01:01:18 AM
Quote from: W. R. Logan on 30 December, 2011, 11:29:35 PM
King Trout. He's the voice of reason and has kept me in check and is the voice of my better angel.
I am definitely doing something wrong.  :lol: :lol:

Sire, you know fully well of what I speak.

Misanthrope

I give one vote for everyone on this board.

This is without doubt one of the friendliest, safest and funniest of all the forums on t'interweb.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Emperor on 31 December, 2011, 03:46:13 PM

My brother and I once had to explain to my Dad the difference between a cock ring and an Arab strap... A combination of Cassell's Dictionary of Slang and Roger's Profanisaurus means there is very little you can't... put your finger on.

eeeeerrrgghhhhh!!!!!

You put your finger on your dads cock ring
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.