Main Menu

Strontium Dog Fan Film

Started by Steve Green, 19 September, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Is it bad that I'm thinking that if they ever wanted to adapt 'Top Dog' for the MC-1 show that the perfect casting has already been seen?

Steve Green

I'm sure Matt would have liked the black suit rather than the oh-so-rippable suede onesie with no lining.

AlexF

Just watched this in between election nonsense last night, and what a tonic it was! Just amazing in every way, really, my hat is off to the entire team, such talent and creativity and frankly I can't believe it got made at all, can't imagine how people coordinate all this stuff to such high quality without any kind of company backing. You guys are amazing.

It's a small thing, but it had never occured to me before that Jonny's eyes would glow all the time, making his mutation way more obvious than it appears in the comics. Loved that detail, bet it was a pain to keep it going all the way through!

Steve Green

Thanks,

Yeah I think on the late 90s showtime pilot they weren't going to do it all the time.

I worked out a fairly good technique - it was a bit trickier when eyes were obscured or dark shots where you couldn't see much.

Our rationale was that the eyes had to be doing something rather than just looking like blind contact lenses.

The only shot where I copped out was the reflection of Johnny in the glass at the end, there wasn't really a strong image to track there.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Steve Green on 09 June, 2017, 12:59:05 PM
The only shot where I copped out was the reflection of Johnny in the glass at the end, there wasn't really a strong image to track there.

That's a paranoid perfectionist talking! It was never noticed and Johnny's eyes were fantastic throughout!

JoFox2108

Quote from: Steve Green on 23 May, 2017, 08:47:42 PM
It's up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5EZaO1HPF4&feature=youtu.be

Saw this last week - totally brilliant - a real professional job.  Very very well done to all!!!
:cool:
QuoteIt's all a deep end.

Steve Green

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Dash Decent

Thanks for the fight rehearsal uploads, Steve(s)!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steve Green

No problem,

will have a dig around if there's anything else to upload.

Going to put some high-res desktop wallpapers up soon.

SuperSurfer

Great stuff. Never look down. Always keep your eyes on the opponent. Mutie eyed Stronts included!

Steve Green

BTW we're giving away a 1:1 replica badge on the facebook page.

Steve Green

We had a little bit of a play with Carlos' commissions...

Tjm86

Please excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor.

The words do not exist .... you could spend a lifetime with a thesaurus and not do it justice.

<waynes world bowing> we are not worthy </waynes world bowing>

CrazyFoxMachine

Colin YNWA

Yep just absolutely stunning!