Main Menu

Tron :

Started by PeterWolf, 08 June, 2007, 05:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge Merlin

I love Tron and have the 20th anniversary two disc dvd.

I'm sure it says in the extras that most of the computer world was shot in England as it had the hardware for the type of film used to do it in.

I'll have to check.

Peter Wolf

I am too polite to do that ! but i hate the standing in a line business and someone else behind you breathing down your neck so i always go to one side a bit.      You think all this is wierd?  its not easy living with it either.

I saw someone i know in the local off licence recently.    his name is Val and he is the size of a Bear and makes me feel a bit small in comparison.    Anyway he was a bit pissed already and he picked up 4 cans, opened one, had a sip, and just walked out of the shop.    Someone behind the till said you cant leave without paying for those.   He said "You try stopping me"  and that was it .   You said queue jumping.  I thought this was better.    He gave me one of the cans as well but i couldnt drink it as it was brewed in the uk piss.  Good job i didnt otherwise i would have been in possesion of stolen property.

This was the best queue jump i have ever done.  It was at Lewes bonfire night.I went by train that night.When it was over i went back to Lewes station.To get back to Brighton you had to stand in a line and wait. I wasnt into that.The queue to get onto the Brighton train went right along the whole length of the road outside and nearly as wide. There was no queue for Hastings and Eastbourne at all. So i just went through that bit and then switched platforms and got on the Brighton train.    Easy.   I couldnt believe how no one did this at all.      ...we found it hilarious.

Just for the record when did Johnny eyebrows change his user name?   I need to know this as i did join this message board last year i think?.     I only posted twice and lost interest for some reason.    My name then was Peter the wolf.  when i came back recently i couldnt find that name recently so i joined up again as Peterwolf.  t hats either the worst thing that ever happened or the best or some where in between.   Thats up to you to say but to be fair i did give you a warning  about what this might involve !  

If johnny eyebrows was posting at that time then that may explain it as i am as much the sceptic as you all are.   I do have a photographic memory for very small details. Thats not that unusual but good when you are looking for something.    

to solve this easily look for Peter the Wolf and see if  johnny eyebrows was Johnny Eyebrows then .  Thats easy.   I dont know how to do this but maybe someone else does.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

I always use the word "apparently".  Thats my disclaimer.    

SamuelAWilkinson

And gullable's not in the dictionary.

Not spelt like that, it's not.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Quirkafleeg

This is great! Big Brother's arrival always seem to start a board war every year. Well that and tedious fucking trolls.

Keef Monkey

"Anyone want to buy a spaghetti tree, I've got on on ebay"

I used to have a trumpet tree, but the council came round and rooted it oot.

VampiraJen

the fact that the page linked is dated march 29th would suggest an april fools (and you're a little slow in coming across this) and also it's still avalible on amazon says the story is someones idea of a joke

Link: http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/3/28/132751/380" target="_blank">http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/3/28/132751/380

ThryllSeekyr

Damn, I always wanted to own a copy of the Tron movie. I still have the demo installed for the  Tron computer game that was I think was published in 2000.

Anyway, is it still okay to have a game of 'Space Paranoids'

Link: http://www.roguesynapse.com/games/space_paranoids.php" target="_blank">Space Paranoids.

Art

You should be alright, given that - as discussed above - the story is entirely fictisious and doesn't withstand even a casual examination.

Peter Wolf

Not even one of yours !

Peter Wolf

Mickey mouse has been banned

ThryllSeekyr

Peter Wolf

Another load of bollocks.   I might become a Truther and defend my mad conspiricies .  If anyone questions them i will say that they work for the government and they are trying suppress what i am saying.

Al_Ewing

It's factual correctness gone mad.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Eric Plumrose

There's a Future Shock in that, Al.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.