Main Menu

2000AD Jock Squad Celebrate the 37th Birthday.

Started by Tiplodocus, 13 February, 2014, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fungus

Tiplodocus

There's no point trying to take the piss out of us. We know we are crap at organising this and don't care.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Judo

Quote from: Proudhuff on 14 February, 2014, 04:25:50 PM
what with Cosh's Mum, judo's Mum, Roger's Mum this should be some birthday party! maybe they could just come pick up their sprogs at the end?

I've not had internet in 6 months... What's this about? :/ X
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Judo on 01 March, 2014, 08:55:57 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 14 February, 2014, 04:25:50 PM
what with Cosh's Mum, judo's Mum, Roger's Mum this should be some birthday party! maybe they could just come pick up their sprogs at the end?

I've not had internet in 6 months... What's this about? :/ X

Cosh's mum turned up at the last one and I believe yours appeared at a get-together once too, less said about Roger's the better...

normally at birthday parties the Mum's appear at the end to collect their sprogs...sigh

As for timing, early evening?
DDT did a job on me

Judo

I was visiting my dear mum at the weekend and she saw that and was weirded out :D ok I'm picturing your face now and It wasnt a tooth meet up she was through at - just a friends birthday party which might have also been a launch? Might try get her out sometime she's in glasgow as I do have an amazing gorgeous family hehe blessed by genetics but she's more a neil gaiman type than tooth! x x x 

Judo

also should add I'll come if I don't have work or personal commitments!  Is there a facebook thinghy?  Should we make one if not?  There's so many things going on up here we don't really need to be organised - did you see the BCP have started a monthly weekend mart... Yay! X x x

The Enigmatic Dr X

This board is my Facebook.

EDIT: You can bog off with any other.
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Judo on 04 March, 2014, 10:05:44 AM
also should add I'll come if I don't have work or personal commitments!  Is there a facebook thinghy?  Should we make one if not?   

I think that was taken care of on page two of this three page thread...
DDT did a job on me

Fungus

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 04 March, 2014, 12:57:49 PM
This board is my Facebook.

EDIT: You can bog off with any other.

God I hate Facebook.

Judo

yeah I saw one mentioned but i assumed its a pipe dream? I like the board and facebook. Not only can I vaguely keep up with dales art collection but its nice seeing what staceys knitting and having access to hundreds of pictures of CF in leather. What's not to love about that? Give me your number then so I can find you guys x

Bat King

I mentioned it, silly me, I should have known better. We Nortlanders are half organised.  Takes being a Souther to really get the bit between yer teeth.

Probably why they got rich in industrial revolution and we didn't barstewards.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

8-Ball

I have family commitments in the evening but if we are doing The Auctioneers I will be free to pop my head around the door between noon and 5 PM. I need to be on a train back home after that. :D
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Dog Deever

I won't make it because I'm lazy, antisocial, belligerent and hate travelling.
And my mum isn't going either.

Have a good one tho.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Dog Deever on 05 March, 2014, 04:57:26 PM
I won't make it because I'm lazy, antisocial, belligerent and hate travelling.
And my mum isn't going either.

Have a good one tho.

Y'know, the first three make you ideally qualified. The fourth makes you agoraphobic.
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

the first 3 are 'musts' for coming along, the fourth can be cured by sleeping in a Glasgow park
DDT did a job on me