Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Garageman on 24 January, 2010, 01:10:04 AM
Fuck me, if it's not an arse it's an elbow.

I didn't know there was a difference...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

I deodorized my balls with Lynx: Africa and they started to sting. They feel like they are on fire.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Ah Roger lad, you do give me some right good laughs! 

SuperSurfer

Man, those are some pretty major spugs, Pete W and SBT. Hope things get better.

No sympathy for Roger though.

Kerrin

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 24 January, 2010, 10:18:39 PM
I deodorized my balls with Lynx: Africa and they started to sting. They feel like they are on fire.

Dangle them in a teacup full of CYLLIT BANG! That will soothe the burning sensation and give them a healthy shine.

The Doctor Alt 8

I would refrain from taking the advice from the poster above me....

At least if you are going to follow it ... film yourself. That is the kind of stupidity that'll bring you instant fame.....

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 23 October, 2009, 11:17:13 PM
...because I have just done one of the most disgusting things it is possible to do.

Ahem.

I can't believe I'm posing this.

I just went to the toilet. While sitting on the toilet, I noticed a slug on our bathroom floor- so I took some bog roll, leaned forward and picked it up, so I could flush it- which is what I usually do with the little bastards.

However, I was then distracted by a text message, and when I had read it, proceded to absent-mindedly wipe my arse with a slug. I felt it burst on my ringpiece.

Laugh or be sick and die- it was a hard decision. I couldn't leap up and run away, there's no escape from your own arse.

I go now, in my shame.

SBT

You do realize that someone, somewhere has just been inspired to try this as a sexual fetish don't you?
(New to forum, so forgive V lateness of responce)

BTW don't flush the slugs... that's what they WANT you to do. They have an empire down there.
Save them up and feed `em to the nearest hedgehog.

IAMTHESYSTEM

What's the Goverment doing sbout the slug menace?

Never be ashamed SBT. Hold your sphincter high and think of....something non slug related.  :D
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

wild-seven

QuoteWhat's the Goverment doing sbout the slug menace?

They're contemplating spraying every single slug with Lynx Africa, then dipping them in Cillit bang - instant crispy slug
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Dandontdare

Ah, Bumslug Revisited: *nostalgic sigh* How we laughed!

COMMANDO FORCES

SmallBlueThing

I am sooooo tempted, in the light of the reanimation of the 'Bunsex Girl' thread, to re-christen myself 'BumSlugBoy'.

But I won't.

Sigh.

SBT

locustsofdeath!

Surely, sbt, you've seen the film "Slugs". Be thankful it wasn't one of them...

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

Just got this from Amazon - We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers :  Aaron Dembski-Bowden "Judge Dredd: The Mega-City One Archives Vol. 1"Estimated arrival date: February 12 2010 - February 18 2010.
What is up with all 2000AD stuff like this, everything is always delayed, models, cards, figures, books, what next!!!!!
It's a good job I'm a patient man, no don't ask the wife :-X