Main Menu

Your 2000AD Art #4 - October

Started by The Amstor Computer, 18 September, 2006, 02:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

Voting will start soon on the entries for September's competition, but in the meantime this is the thread for October's art comp. This month's subject is:

--------------------

THE PERP WALK - DREDD VILLAINS!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/buttonman/1255art.jpg">

30 years of super-criminals, intergalactic bounty hunters, crazed warlords, alien superfiends and timid Scottish artists - plenty there to spark the imagination!

To get you started, how about this brief list of notable Dredd perps:

The Angel Gang
Chief Judge Cal
Call-Me-Kenneth
Chopper
The Dark Judges
The Chief Judge's Man
The Judda
The Judge Child
Nero Narcos
Orlok the Assassin
Trapper Hag
The Kleggs
Judge Rico
Satanus
Kenny Who?
Oola Blint
Stan Lee
PJ Maybe
War Marshall Kazan

Of course, if you've got a favourite Dredd perp feel free to produce something based on them instead. Your entries don't have to be serious, so feel free to play around with the concept - if you've got a great idea for a Judge Death record sleeve (perhaps one of the Death cults have their own recording label?) or a Trapper Hag cuddly doll (sold in all good Sector 34 Mega-stores!) then fire ahead.

The comp will run until Friday 6 October & I'd hope that will give everyone plenty of time to submit something they're happy with.

J.Smith

I so want to post a pic! Sadly i don't have a scanner and god knows how i'd post a pic anyway! :(

Jim_Campbell

"Of course, if you've got a favourite Dredd perp feel free to produce something based on them instead"

May I be the first to say:

Yesss! Get in, my son!

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Jared Katooie

" so want to post a pic! Sadly i don't have a scanner and god knows how i'd post a pic anyway! :("

Do something in Paint or Flash and then upload it to Photobucket! Do it for a laugh at least!

J.Smith

Jim_Campbell

"For a laugh i will!"

Alternatively, e-mail it to me and I'll stick it on the acres of unused NTL web-space I have and link to it here.

Cheers!

Jim

J.Smith

Jim_Campbell

"Okay, i will!"

Rightyright ... you can't put an attatchment on an e-mail through this site, but e-mail me direct on:

jim at gothasfuck.co.uk

Insert the obvious symbol in the address above. I won't publish it un-munged on teh interweb because I'm getting spammed enough on that address as it is ...!

Cheers!

Jim

J.Smith

Dog Deever

Bump....

...now I know what it means! (cheers Trout- please, no more fishy fin slapping!)
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ThryllSeekyr

This thread seems to have suffered abit of the damage from our earlier hiccup. I wonder if it's worth putting up the the same two pictures I 've done earlier.

ThryllSeekyr

This thread seems to have suffered abit of the damage from our earlier hiccup. I wonder if it's worth putting up the the same two pictures I 've done earlier.

ThryllSeekyr

Buttonman

Just when you thought it was safe to return to the thread...it returns!http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/button71/slick.jpg">

Dog Deever

Who else..?http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h134/Dog_Deever/Deeverdeever.jpg">
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.