Main Menu

Dredd vs Death multiplayer

Started by bluemeanie, 03 September, 2012, 12:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

So I'll work you through my train of thought......

1 - ITS DREDD WEEK!!

2 - I've not played that Dredd vs Death game since it came out. Maybe I'll put it back on the pc and give it another shot

3 - Never did try the multiplayer, wonder if anyone still plays it

4 - I bet the forum lot all have copies

5 - DEATHMATCH NIGHT!!

Dunno if it's do-able or if the pc multiplayer is any good and easy to link up... I got an old disk version, not the Steam one.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Failing that I'll just give the single player another shot seeing as the last time I played it, it was on a pc that JUST handled it's cutting edge graphics, and now of course I have a pc that can do it in its sleep so it'll be fun to max it out. Either way, gonna reinstall it tonight and take it for a spin

Professor Bear

PSHAW!  A deathmatch is fine when you're twelve - block war?

bluemeanie

Been told the online for this has been discontinued... so must need a dedicated server

Ah well

judge cooper

Quote from: Professah Byah on 03 September, 2012, 01:22:11 PM
PSHAW!  A deathmatch is fine when you're twelve - block war?
judges v perps on umpty raid is quite good and fast paced
NAZI ZOMBIES!!!YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAARRRGH

Mr Walter the Wobot

I used to love playing this with my mate - having a deathmatch between Judge Fire and Judge Mortis was always good for a laugh, and pretty bizarre to look at  :D

Always liked the co-op, too. Really hope Rebellion work on a new free-roaming Dredd title soon (though I am absolutely besotted with Dredd vs Zombies at the moment!).

Kano Magnus

it's less than a fiver on GOG.com :D

as a friendless n00b i'll happily kill you all