Main Menu

Free (Unofficial) Star Wars Comic!

Started by Jim_Campbell, 14 December, 2016, 04:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Remember last year, when Michael (Roche Limit) Moreci and Tim (Enormous) Daniel were so stoked about The Force Awakens that they put out a free (unofficial) digital comic?*

Well, ahead of Rogue One, they've done it again. This time, it's 115 pages of Star Wars-y goodness (some of which I lettered). Info and download link can be found HERE.

(You might also want to check out this page, which has a handy timeline to show you where all these fan stories fit into the continuity...)

*Don't worry if you don't, last year's effort is available from the CBR link above.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Jim_Campbell

Apparently, the download link in the article above has exceeded its monthly bandwidth limit in 24 hours (!)... you can still view the comic online, but not download it.

If you'd like to download the PDF, you can do it using this LINK.

TordelBack

Last year's volume included some of the best SW comics ever, and I've re-read it several times since. Anticipating more of the same, I'm saving this year's for Christmas reading, but have it downloaded and ready.

Jim_Campbell

Yikes! Downloads exceeded 15K and we've had to move the PDF download again! This time, we've got loads of bandwidth so—hopefully!—this should be its new permanent home: FREE STAR WARS COMIC!