Main Menu

Take it easy all.

Started by auxlen, 24 December, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: BPP on 25 December, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 25 December, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
On my 4th set of in-laws today, and I haven't murdered any 9f them. I expect to receive a medal before the day is out.

Polyamory: The Downside.

Hah! Given most of the women involved, and my own uncommon charms,  there'd be precious little upside for anyone!

Tjm86

First Crimbo without Father in Law.  Been really fortunate on the In Law front.  Needless to say, wife and MInL feeling the absence so doing al that needs to be done.  Kids have helped being there usual bonkers self!

Have a great Crimbo one and all.  Here's hoping 2019 works out!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

Quote from: Tjm86 on 25 December, 2018, 05:55:38 PM
First Crimbo without Father in Law.  Been really fortunate on the In Law front. 

That's a rough one Tjm, glad you all made it through.

Should probably clarify that my own wife's family are lovely,  objectively nicer than my own in fact - but there are some very difficult outlying rellies-by-marriage on both sides that make get-togethers exercises in aggressive tongue-biting. I did have the very great pleasure of sharing my youngest niece's first Christmas, and the too-rare treat of playing with my Ozzer niece and nephew - as well as my own brood. So it's all been well worth some elevated blood pressure.

Bolt-01

Back in the work saddle for a couple of days so having a sneaky catch-up on everyone here. Hope all are well and enjoying whatever down time they can snatch.

This is still my favourite place on t'net, and that's down to you good Squaxx!

#PraiseTharg.