Main Menu

Last movie watched...

Started by SmallBlueThing, 04 February, 2011, 12:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emp

and now so it shall be for me........misery loves company....thanks

Tiplodocus

Yeah Chris Hemsworth was awesomely handsome as kirk's dad but if anything he is even more shaggable as Thor.

there are big things ahead of him (and I don't just mean my erection).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Orlok

Emp

Only Saw3...you have a load of shite to trawl through yet

klute

Watched the new tron film and scott pilgrim vs the world (early fathers day presents)
enjoyed both,and pleased there in my collection.

Would recommend atleast watching them once...though ive watched it 3 times now (tron) with my son.
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Orlok

QuoteOnly Saw3...you have a load of shite to trawl through yet

Saw the first 2 pretty much as they came out and had this bastard on the hard disc for years as the missus recorded it. Needless to say she has resolved to quit while she is behind and go back to her love of the Twilight and Final Destination series. Here's hoping they make a crossover.

Emp

Think its on 6 now and they keep leaving it open for more.

After killing of the main protaganist you'd think they's stop but no...the cash cow obviously has not run dry.

Once films start geting to "5" its usually a sign that they are going through the motions (some don't even make it that far without turning to shite).

Van Dom

Rob Zombie's Halloween 2.
Man. This has to be one of the ugliest pieces of shit I've ever seen. It was just. So. Bad. Now, I wouldn't be the biggest Rob Zombie fan but House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects were at least watchable. I saw his first Halloween movie when it first came out and while I didn't think much of it - HATED the girl they got to play Laurie Strode and she was such an unlikeable character - it didn't completely piss me off like 2 did. How the heck do you make a movie in which every single character is a detestable, obnoxious asshole. Apart from, possibly, the Sherrif but he didn't have much to do in it anyway so it doesn't matter. The lead heroine in a horror movie like this is supposed to be likeable, the whole point is you are supposed to want her to live. My god, this incarnation of Laurie Strode....I just wanted Myers to turn up and kill the miserable bitch already. As for Myers, okay, I get it, hes a killer, but there was so damn much killing in this thing that I just got bored after about the fiftieth bludgeoning. I ended up fast forwarding through the end I'm afraid.

Oh dear.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Emp

Van Dom

Yes! Really!Every single person he meets!!! (Sounds brilliant, but it honestly gets tiresome as hell!)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Emp

i suppose there are only so many ways it can happen...

TordelBack

The Green Hornet.  Why was I not informed?  Why isn't this the top-grossing film of 2011?

That was absolutely brilliant, I had absolutely no idea what it was going to be about or like, had never seen any older Green Hornet stuff - I actually got the DVD from my brother-in-law for my 40th and was, well, nonplussed...  but I just loved it.  I'm no fan of Seth Rogan, but he now has a free pass as far as I'm concerned - his affable ad lib style of delivery works so well (and so inconrguously) here it's scary.  Constantly visually inventive, technically accomplished, beautifully designed, genuinely funny and unpredictable, and most importantly Christopher Walz gives the best bad guy I've seen in years.  It's Batman meets Inspector Clouseau and Jackie Chan.  I've never regretted not seeing a film in 3D before.  F'ing top. 

I liked it.  It's good. 

Emp

Was also featured in Mythbusters.....as well, erm...every big scene being a load of crap. Still it wont stop me watching it :D

TordelBack

Oh, it's utter crap alright.  But in the best possible way.

Emp

Sure you don't work in government? Cus that sort of U turn is usually reserved! :D