Main Menu

I am the god of drawing, enjoy

Started by traviswellman, 23 July, 2010, 07:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Oh, go on. Let yourself go. I get the feeling he's taken his crayons and gone home anyway.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

mygrimmbrother

The sad fact is he's got that much self belief/arrogance he'll probably make it, and the joke will be on us.

JayzusB.Christ

Quotehe's got that much self belief/arrogance

I'm guessing it's more a case of trying out a cool new cocky online personality, then realising he can't take the heat.
still, all he did was make a few silly and annoying comments on a website about a comic - it's hardly Dahmer and Gein territory. I wouldn't wish failure on him for that. And once again, a few flaws aside, I think his stuff is alright.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

LARF

I think the whole thread started on the wrong foot due to the title 'I am the god of drawing, enjoy', it was an open offer for abuse really...

Emperor

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 01 August, 2010, 02:42:01 PM
I'm guessing it's more a case of trying out a cool new cocky online personality, then realising he can't take the heat.

I think it was more a case of turning up on a new website and starting a thread with a tongue-in-cheek title that people took too literally. Humour being such a tricky thing to convey online, especially when you are new to a site.

Pity as I rather enjoyed his over-the-top art (so many hands, arms and eyes!!).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 01 August, 2010, 02:04:28 PM
Oh, go on. Let yourself go. I get the feeling he's taken his crayons and gone home anyway.

I will be bigger than Jesus.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

Just read the whole thread and it's quite a ride.

I was hoping that he might draw some mundane stuff so we could gaze upon this God's wonderous skills but alas he has climbed back up his own backside  :lol:

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jared Katooie

He seemed like an okay guy.

I regret sending him the death threats now.

JayzusB.Christ

Yeah, I suppose he wasn't that bad.  Maybe I won't wear the skin-suit I made of him to work after all.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dunk!

Well my apologetic climbdown was only due to my account being mysteriously hacked...
"Trust we"

willthemightyW

They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

willthemightyW

They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.