Main Menu

Mornin Devons Daddy....

Started by Buddy, 27 April, 2004, 10:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Hi there DD, what about that imola race eh???

I'm happy enough for Jenson (if only because it pisses off Ron Dennis and shuts him up for a while), but if I have to hear another 'point of view' from his 'failed before it started' pop idol reject girlfriend I'll go FUSTIE!!

I don't care what she, or his dad thinks about the race (any race)or how nervous they are or just about anything else they feel they have to say on the matter.

Shame on ITV for even asking them in the first place.

Not sure if you got any of that sort of thing over there (is there an interest in the Brit drivers??), but it really pissed me off.

Go wan the Shumie. I recon he only need to win another 4 or 5 races to clinch the title.

Well, what d'ya think??

We can continue on the chat room if your still about.

Buddy

Maybe not then... time for bed. night all!

Devons Daddy

HEY THERE
my apologies.
i was sat at the bar watching on the big screen when you posted this.
then a bit busy and some time off.
bloody great. luckily we get the ITV pictures. and the on track commentary but not that bloody LOUISE? girls commentary.

then it cuts to the petronas and toyota sponsered race day stuff. which is reasonable in terms of content.

bloody great to see jenson on the podium again.as a brit in a foreign land we tend to like anything that we can rub the locals,french peoples.swiss or germans noses in.
though with old schumi it gets a bit difficult to say anything to the germans which has any impact.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!