Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

James, The DC 15A Blaster is a bit on the small side :geek:.
Just kidding. That is arsom and he will love it too bits.
Makes me wish I was talented.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

James

I'm really liking johnnystresses stuff at the moment. Very stylish.

Just wanted to add a quick pimp: if anyone wants to commission something similar to my Clone Trooper pic I am available and willing. Your child/partner/parent etc. in their favourite fantasy/sci fi/period setting/costume. A lovely and unique gift for a loved on. Get in touch. 

Ryan Thomason

The lizards are spreading! I don't know if this is overkill, but the prints finally dried through so I got to scan the chameleon properly:

compulsory pimping! http://www.tezoarillustration.com/shop/prints/

SuperSurfer

Quality stuff, Ryan. You must have hands of steel to produce so many linocuts.

TordelBack

Quote from: Ryan Thomason on 04 March, 2010, 09:59:14 PM

This beauty now adorns the T-shirt that replaces my much-missed green O'Neill Blitzspear.  I think you'll agree that it is a more than acceptable successor.  Thanks Ryan!

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

James

Continuing my series of Star Wars related stuff for the kids, here's my daughter Josephine as her favourite secondary Jedi character, Barriss Offee.

These have brought me 2(1 definate, 2 possible) commissions from people I know on Facebook too!

Yay!

Zarjazzer

James I think a certain Mister G. Lucas of California should be giving you a call!

Excellent stuff.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

staticgirl

TordelBack

You have to love that Barriss.  The only Jedi that cuts square holes in doors/walls instead of round ones.  Great work, now I wish you were my Dad!

James

Actually, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about...

...son.

Ryan Thomason

Ta very much everybody! I think I'm about ready to calm down a bit on the lino front for another while after tonight (meaning I'm away to run out again, I need to find a roll of this stuff or something...)

TordelBack

Quote from: James on 25 March, 2010, 10:42:12 PM
...son.

Noooooo!  That's impossible!

But seeing as you mention it Pops, how's about one of me as Obi-Wan? 

Hoagy

James!

How did you do the intricate pattern on your daughter's head-dress?
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

James

Krom- I googled texture, found a hi res 'burnt milk' image, which I bunged into Photoshop, desaturated, posterised using levels, copy and pasted into a selection area taken from the cloak. I set the texture layer to multiply which made all the White transparent and stretched the image within it's mask. Easy.

Tordelback-if your serious drop me a PM.