Main Menu

Bristol Expo 2009

Started by matty_ae, 21 October, 2008, 10:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

Just booked Ramada 8th and 9th May.

Kerrin

Woo-Hoo, there's a bar! I think I might just give it a shot.

Bolt-01

Wils

That's great. It's nice to see that even if Alan Moore doesn't have any love left for these two, Alan Davis certainly does.

One thing: What's Timson doing in that hole? :D

Matt Timson

Pffft...

+rufus+

Quote from: "Egghunter"I'm planning to attend the Bristol Expo 2009.
Having kept an eye on their web site, I can't see 2000 AD amongst the exhibitioners. Too bad. But it looks like it's gonna be a blast anyway! :)

I'm sure 2000ad will be there in some capacity..even if it's just a bunch of us writers and artists throwing abuse and stuff at passing people....

stacey

Rufus, I hope by "stuff" you mean chocolate and/or alcohol!  

I'm all booked up for this now, the Small Press Expo on Saturday looks very exciting and quite huge now, and I have made a promise to myself not to get as totally shitfaced as I did at Hi Ex.  I am walking embarrassment I am!  I'm very much looking forward to it though.

W. R. Logan

After missing the last two cons due to doing courses for my promotion I was really hopeing to make this year and catch up with everyone but as this years is earlier than usual Im already booked to go to Buck Palace. Got the chance to go and watch the changing of the guard from inside the fence and its something that I just cant reschedule, so it looks like I'll have to wait to 2010 to catch up with everyone.

+rufus+

Quote from: "W. R. Logan"After missing the last two cons due to doing courses for my promotion I was really hopeing to make this year and catch up with everyone but as this years is earlier than usual Im already booked to go to Buck Palace. Got the chance to go and watch the changing of the guard from inside the fence and its something that I just cant reschedule, so it looks like I'll have to wait to 2010 to catch up with everyone.

Maybe come to the Birmingham show later in the year..it's fantastic.. my favourite Angleterre show.

W. R. Logan

QuoteMaybe come to the Birmingham show later in the year..it's fantastic.. my favourite Angleterre show.

Now that sounds like a plan

+rufus+

Hurray! Brum's a great show... there's loads of great restaurants in Brum, the people are fab, and it'll be a breath of fresh air after 10+ Bristol shows I'm sure you'll find.  :D

Richmond Clements

Quote from: "+rufus+"
Quote from: "W. R. Logan"After missing the last two cons due to doing courses for my promotion I was really hopeing to make this year and catch up with everyone but as this years is earlier than usual Im already booked to go to Buck Palace. Got the chance to go and watch the changing of the guard from inside the fence and its something that I just cant reschedule, so it looks like I'll have to wait to 2010 to catch up with everyone.

Maybe come to the Birmingham show later in the year..it's fantastic.. my favourite Angleterre show.

You're favourite, eh???

Stab me in the heart why don't you..!!!!

Bolt-01

Brum is my favourite too, it is the cheapest for me and I get to eat at my fave restaurant with my mates as well.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: "Bolt-01"Brum is my favourite too, it is the cheapest for me and I get to eat at my fave restaurant with my mates as well.

Ahhhhh! They're all at it now!!!

Buddy

When is the Brum show?

Hopefully it'll fall on a weekend I'm not working, havn't been to a con in ages!