Main Menu

Cardiff Comic Expo 2012

Started by bluemeanie, 10 September, 2011, 12:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Carroll

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 03 November, 2011, 03:28:23 PM
Never mind Gary, I'll be there! :)

Thanks to Stace, the mighty FQP will be there all weekend, and talks are ongoing to bring the family too!

Yay! that's excellent news!

- Mike

James Stacey

I'm getting all excited about this already

bluemeanie

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 03 November, 2011, 03:28:23 PM
Never mind Gary, I'll be there! :)

Thanks to Stace, the mighty FQP will be there all weekend, and talks are ongoing to bring the family too!

If Richmond cant make it and you need a stand in I can scowl at people with faux irish abuse
"You call that cosplay you eedjit.... to be sure... fek off.... so"

Michaelvk

Woohoo! I'll be in town for this one too!
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

bluemeanie

They've just confirmed Mick McMahon is gonna be there too which, obviously, is fucking ARSOM!

James Stacey

This has made me indecently excited

Bolt-01

Note to self- bring Sketch book! I forgot it for TB this year and Mick was knocking them out of the park. A genuinely nice chap, too.

COMMANDO FORCES

It looks as if I'll be making a wee trip across on Saturday with Sam. I managed to persuade Carolyn that she could bring two friends in the car for a day out in Cardiff and it seems to have worked. :thumbsup:

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

bluemeanie

Just posted by  @CardiffExpo

"2000AD panel guests: Rob Williams, Mike Collins, Patrick Goddard, Dave Roach, Michael Carroll& Mick McMahon. Zarjaz"

This is gonna take place on the Saturday in case anyone was coming and could only do the one day. Not sure about times but pretty sure it's gonna be in the afternoon at some point

judda fett

CrazyFoxMachine

Tempting... tempting. Would feel empty without a stall though and m'tardis though :(

COMMANDO FORCES

May have to bring the old video camera for that 2000 AD panel  ;)

bluemeanie

Yeah, hoping Iz can nick some gear from work to record it. Failing that I'll be in the front row waving the iphone about

MsMeanie

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 December, 2011, 07:33:26 PM
May have to bring the old video camera for that 2000 AD panel  ;)
Make sure it's a bloody wide-lense - there's 7 droids and us 2 birds  :-\