Main Menu

London Film & Comic Con 5/6/7th July 2013

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 05 February, 2013, 02:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

This is the event that I attended last year and had a great time and not just because of the Dredd stuff but everything else that went on over the weekend. I'm going this time as well and I think a few other Judges may be there also. Myself and Judge Court did a Mega Patrol last year and the uniforms went down a blast!

Here is the LINK for the event. It's at Earls Court 2 this year!

Below are those planned on doing photo shoots with the public and yes it costs (look at the link). Those in Bold could be having a pic with Senior Street Judge Burdis, unless new additions push them down my list ;)

Adrienne Barbeau
Amanda Tapping
Armin Shimerman
Aron Eisenberg
Avery Brooks
Barry Jenner
Bruce Gray
Clive Russell
Colin Baker
Courtney Gains
Dee wallace
Jason Momoa
Jennifer Calvert
John Franklin
Kenny Baker
Kim Darby
Kristian Nairn
Linda Hamilton
Louise Jameson
Max Grodenchik
Meg Foster
Michael Shanks
Nicole DeBoer
Peter Dinklage
Peter Kent
Robert McNaughton
Salome Jen
William B Davis

Steve Green

Hawkmumbler

I'm sure they'll frame it and put it on there mantel piece, Burdis. :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

Michaelvk

Got to put this on the list.. Can't miss out on a chance to have my pic taken with Judge Burdis..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

strontium71

Quote from: Michaelvk on 25 February, 2013, 08:11:03 PM
Got to put this on the list.. Can't miss out on a chance to have my pic taken with Judge Burdis..

You'll be coming to Cardiff on Saturday , won't you? I think John will be in uniform there?
...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

I shall not be drinking this time, as I become a nightmare :o

Remember, what happens at the con, stays at the con :-X

Buttonman

Quote from: Michaelvk on 25 February, 2013, 08:11:03 PM

You really shouldn't miss the chance to hand him his ass - well if you're tasty like wot I am.

Michaelvk

He owes me one for the crew shirt I gave him anyway :)
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

COMMANDO FORCES

I do occasionally let someone land one on me and you can have that pose at Cardiff Michael :D

COMMANDO FORCES

Ma Ma herself, yes folks Lena Headey is confirmed for this event. Photo op is a go  ;)

Steve Green

Spikes

COMMANDO FORCES

Booked my tickets with Lena Headey, two uniformed and one in civvies. Linda Hamilton has work commitments so that's buggered a pic with her.

At the moment we have 5 Planet Replica Judges on patrol at this event, moi, Judge Court, Lemmy and Pal plus Judge Anderson will be there for the Saturday only.

I'll probably book some other photos on the Saturday morning, as we get in before the crowds. Looking forward to trying a group shot with Lena on the Saturday, which we have the idea for already, just gotta see if we are allowed to do it ;)

If the event is anything like last year it should be a blast.

P.S. We are hoping on some 2012 Judges at the event as well but no numbers are confirmed, as of yet!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me